Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: [RP HS] The Dragonborn Comes TES ENDED

Default Re: [RP HS] The Dragonborn Comes TES

zkarel's Avatar Senator

Empire https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2z...ew?usp=sharing
    "A Redoran is a warrior whose duty is first to the Tribunal, second to House Redoran, and third to family and clan."
    Once the argonians had invaded Morrowind, they woke the wrath of the Great Houses that remained in power. House Redoran,
    Telvanni and House Dres combined forces to crush and push back the invaders and eventually invade Black Marsh itself to bring justice to the Argonians. House Redoran rallied its forces to make up a frontline and wait for the other Houses to bring assistance and so they waited. Finally a message was sent by House Dres . House Dres had amassed multiple large armies and had positioned them to strike down the honourless Lizardmen. After many months the plan for vengeance was put in motion and finally House Dres was ready to strike. So the two Great Houses of Redoran and Dres waited for the House of Telvanni and they too were ready to strike . House Redoran took the initative on the field while Dres was happy to root out the Lizards from the towns that are inhabited by Dres people.
    The warriors of House Redoran found the leader of the Argonians dug up in a village that once was inhabited by Dunmer. They took the initiative and crushed the Argonians and left theyr army along with the leader of the Argonians dead. House Dres on the other hand took the initiative in the east and Besieged the city of Tear to regain control over theyr once capital.
    The Redorans managed to eliminate the argonian army but before taking vengeance on the Argonians they had rooted out the corrupted Necromancers from the city of Ebonheart.

And so the quest for vengeance had begun for the Dunmer people
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2z...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by zkarel; August 28, 2016 at 08:30 AM. Reason: forgot a thing :P
    They Call Me Special For A Reason !

JCdestr0yer's Avatar Campidoctor
    A Village in the Kingdom in the North (Ireland)

The taking of way rest up tonight been writing it in work on the back of receipts.

zkarel's Avatar Senator

yeah but even if the tribunal are no more the motto stands

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Arentus, General of First Legion, was explaining his officers where does he want to build new fortifications while sitting in his horse. For now he didnt have enough men to dare face the armies of The Stormcloaks in open battle. His legion was slowly retreating into Pale Pass "This is the perfect place, dig a trench here, 2 meters deep. Behind the trench build a palisade with balistas directly from north to the south. They will have no other option than to launch direct attack. Hopefully they will lose more men than we. They cant bypass it, on one side is the lake, on the other are mountains. The Stormcloaks have to take our fortifications in Helgen first, so I estimate we have two days, maybe less." he raised his voice so the legion could hear him:"For Every step closer to Cyrodiil we will make them pay with their blood! We need to delay their advance, most of First Legion should arrive in one week, till that moment we mustnt let The Stormcloaks enter lands of our fathers and mothers. For Emperor!" Arentus shouted, the legion was responding to him with pounding of their swords and spears.
    "Everyone who has hands and legs will dig!" Arentus ordered, now the men didnt seem so happy.
    "Officer Ris, do we have any news from General Tullius?" Arentus asked one of the young officers. Seems we run out with experienced officers, they are now sending me only these inexperienced young fools, Arentus thought.
    "My lo-lord" Ris stammered surprisedly, " General Tullius is still in Solitude, he consolidated his remaining men to defend the city and jarl Elisif."
    "And?" Arentus asked impatiently.
    "Ulfric left Dawnstar. Our scouts cant find him. The General think he is marching somehwere south. General Tullius also sent part of his forces to retake Markarth."
    "Hm, Im sure Tullius knows what is he doing. With Ulfric leaving Dawnstar he should have more options what do. Find our mage, tell him to report news of our situation to Tullius" Arentus ordered. " Yes general!"

An hour later, Arentus, accompanied by his horse guards, was riding north/east to see whether the forts are still holding, or whether they have already fallen. Suddenly, ahead of them on road they could see four legionaries hurrying in the opposite direction.
    " Soldiers, what are you doing here?!"
    They seemed nervous, and when they released who are they talking to they turned pale. " General, Dragonborn used his ThuŽum to break the walls! We were heavily outnumbered, there was no hope we had to-"
    "You abandoned your commander?!"
    "No my lord! We-" Before he has even managed to finish his sentemce, his head was lying on the ground next to his legs. Arentus was holding his sword stained with blood.
    " Take the other three into camp and hang them as deserters!" He yelled at his men.
    Skyrim up! http://www.mediafire.com/download/o9...rmcloaks_5.sav

Emrys's Avatar Primicerius

The Bretons are up! - http://www.filedropper.com/tdcwayrest5

Three battles, all overwhelming odds. I'll have pictures and RP up later.
    Last edited by Emrys; August 31, 2016 at 01:16 AM.

The Treaty of Fort Gauvadon

Along the Bjoulsae River lays the mighty Fortress of Gauvadon guarding the east for anyone who would attack Wayrest and the location were the main army is stationed.
    Now the last line of defense against any invaders who would want to take Wayrest them self. The might Fort towered over the surrounding lands and on most days the whole wall would be filled with soldiers patrolling.
    However today there was only a few guards the amount you would be expecting to guard a village. Yet still even 100 men and women could hold off an attack for some time.
    A rider came running towards the gates Captain Antony came towards the rider who was covered in burgundy clothing and wearing a hood with what looked like chain mail underneath. With him was a single sword a scimitar. The Rider came off his brown horse. Captain Antony came closer seeing the rider was Redguard.
    "This is a surprise what are you here for Redgaurd" Captain Antony said in a surprise voice as two guards came behind him.
    "Hello sir my name is Achir I have been told to give this letter to the lord here" Achir said with a strange accent.
    "Well Prince Damian is currently leading our armies right now and will not be back at all you are speaking to the highest authority here" Captain Antony replied
    "Well then this is yours then" said Achir as he takes out a a scroll "Our diplomat will be here in two hours his name is Talib" continues Achir.
    Captain Antony looks though the Scroll as he does he puts his hand to his chin. "Well this is interesting i though you didn't want anything from us" Captain Antony finally said.
    "We can discuss this further after the diplomat arrives" Achir says as he gets onto his horse.
    "We will indeed" replies Captain Antony. Captain Antony then looks at the two men behind him "Get me the council now" he says in a demanding voice.

Three other men in noble cloths had joined the Captain as the approached a old ruined Mer structure. Along with them were four guards three male and one female. As they approached the seen six Redgaurds all but one were armed and wore armor. The one which did seemed to be the diplomat who wore fine silks.
    "Greetings Captain Antony my name is Talib we are sorry that this is not in the castle but we are in a bit of a rush" says Talib in a respected voice.
    "Well what can we help you with today" Replies Captain Antony
    "Im sure you have read the scroll" Replies Talib
    "Indeed we have" one of Antony's companions replies
    "Let me introduce my companions" replies Captain Antony "This is Our merchant James" he then points to some one else who looks like he is only 16 "That there is our apprentice mage and the last one over there is our treasurer " as he pints to another person.
    The captain continues "I know why you wanted us outside you are still at war with the Mer are you"
    "In a way yes and no its a bit fuzzy but yes we have come for a trade agreement i trust this is good yes" Talib says "The clan of Forebears has very good products we can trade them with your only city and maybe it can grow again so you can take Wayrest again yes"
    "Well we needed to make one change" replies James
    Talib interrupts "What is that"
    "Add Wayrest city to the one which you will be trading with as the main city" James say
    "It is currently occupied by th" Talib respondes
    "Not anymore after today it will be ours" Captain Antony responds
    "Well well i think we can reach and agreement" Talib put out his hand
    "We can discuss this further" James replies shaking Talibs hand
    "If that is all i need to head back you three stay here" As Captain Antony points to his man and women
    He thinks to himself "The one day im in charge"

End of part 1

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rc...ighElves_5.sav

rest of rp is not done next is the siege of wayrest.

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

I'm out of town, so if my turn comes up before Monday, I'd ask for an extension till Monday night.

cjm81499's Avatar Biarchus

"I have never advocated war, except as a means of peace." -Ulysses S. Grant

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cjm81499/ <--- my Steam profile (add me if you'd like)

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

During his short stay in Fort Gauvadon, diplomat Talib introduced the curious Bretons the traditional Redguard hookah smoking pipe. He used this relaxing activity to further push his diplomatic goals.

"Now, inhale deep and let the smoke fill your body, then exhale" explained Talib as he smoked his hookah.
    "You redguards sure are a curious folk, but this I do like this hookah thing" exclaimed Captain Anthony. When the Breton first tried to inhale the smoke, he coughed madly but after an hour, all of the Bretons present were smoking on their own and enjoying themselves.

Talib had also brought an exotic Redguard belly dancer to entertain his hosts after the successful trade treaty a week earlier. And as the dancer and hookahs distracted the rest of the folk present, Talib leaned over to the Captain and talked of his true purpose here, which involved vital information concerning maps......

Khajiits up!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nothing much happening in Elsweyr.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...DBybWxobG5VTU0 - Redoran

zkarel's Avatar Senator

Extension required, admin intervention aswell

Play on

I am the Air Bud of Total War

zkarel's Avatar Senator

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

extension till tomorrow pls

EDIT

Sorry for delay

Empty Markarth and Fort Heldron taken, orcish fort taken http://www.mediafire.com/view/uw9bc1...0-%20kopie.jpg
    Dawnstar is besieged by the imperial troops, can you save your city, Ulfric? http://www.mediafire.com/download/dl...C_Ulfric_6.sav
    Last edited by Jadli; September 09, 2016 at 02:51 PM.

The Kingdom of Wayrest is up! http://www.filedropper.com/tdcwayrest6

Pictures - http://postimg.org/gallery/38252qd9o/

The Orcs of New Orsinium are not fools. They know that only two things matter in Markarth and these are Blood and Silver. Only the paltry few town guard remain to defend the city of Silver against the Orcish horde.

The South is marked by the continued smashing of any and all resistance that the Legion can thrown up hastily. Ragnar, the Dragonborn, continues onward to victory, for Sovngarde awaits!
    Last edited by Emrys; September 11, 2016 at 01:46 AM.

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Blackmarsh is up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/ztn14m

Next turn I will start RPing my faction.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

cjm81499's Avatar Biarchus

"I have never advocated war, except as a means of peace." -Ulysses S. Grant

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cjm81499/ <--- my Steam profile (add me if you'd like)