Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Herakleios: War of Three Faiths

Default Re: Herakleios: War of Three Faiths

Is this mod dead ? I was hoping a non steam link to give it a try

Did try to play recently ,sadly it is virtually unplayable even with all other mods disabled. Could not recruite genarals, hire mercenaries and campaign kept freezing on 3rd turn. I'm not an expert but when I looked at mods DB in PFM seem that some vital campaign files are missing. Wish that was a way to fix but guess this mod is dead indeed

I installed Attila - Age of Charlmagne

How can I play this mod?

you can try it hopefully you get to play it unlike me

can u give me dropbox link plz ?

Quote Originally Posted by Majorian View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/oi7pq1nqsx...leios.rar?dl=0 dropbox-link, custom battle could crash, because we added so many units.
    hey mate can you give another dropbox link becouse i cant open this . i ll appreciate it !

Hello everyone, maybe I wrote very late, but if anyone needs the files this mod, they are at the link below. Peace
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1gxkhypqd...Faiths.7z?dl=0

Hi Guys,

Is this Mod still available? Can I have the link to download please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Majorian View Post

Summary:

634 AD, the Sassanid & Roman Empire faces a new enemy - the Rashidun Caliphate.
    Previous years before, the Romans and Persians have fought against each other to the bones.
    In the shadow of this clash, Mohammed and his followers built a ground for the expansion,
    which now starts. After Mohammed died, Abu Bakr was the first successor. Now Omar
    is the leader of the Rashidun Caliphate, and he has an ambitious goal, a Caliphate, from the pillars
    of Hercules to the mountains of modern iran. Furthermore he wants that culture prospers, but
    also that religious minorities should have a right to practice their religion.

Features:

• over 50+ new units
    • islam as a new religion
    • exciting new starting date: 634 AD
    • unique gameplay for steppe factions
    • historical accurate family trees
    • historical characters like Herakleios, Omar, Uthman and many more

impressions:

The promotion map is still WIP so maybe, we will add some factions.

Hi, can I have the download link for this mod please?

Quote Originally Posted by shafraz_qaizer View Post
    Hi, can I have the download link for this mod please?

Dropbox link above your post(s) is working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by arthuros View Post
    Dropbox link above your post(s) is working fine.
    Thank you, will try that.

can you add a non-steam link on release

Quote Originally Posted by b_Ummadov View Post
    can you add a non-steam link on release
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1gxkhypqd...Faiths.7z?dl=0 = that links should be working fine but just know the last file with the ".rus" is for a Russian translation and I don't think it's needed. Also because this mod is so old it might come into conflict with some dlc's, I had a long campaign with no problems but others had crashes early on with some factions.

Also I wish this mod was still being worked on, it's so close to being perfect and with all the new models and files from other new mods and dlc's, this mod could really be great.

It's a shame. this time period has so much playability from East to West. It was just too incomplete to do a whole campaign
    ♠ We Few, We happy few, We Band of Brothers
    For He who sheds His blood with me shall be my Brother ♠

CPU
    : i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz, Water Cooler: Corsair H100i (2x Noctua NF-F12 pull), MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4,
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1866MHz CL9Red, GPU: ASUS DCIIOC GTX 770, PSU: Corsair AX750,
    Case: Corsair 500r White, SSD: Samsung 840 128gb, Optical: LG BH16NS40 OEM Blu-ray Writer,
    Monitors: Alienware AW2310 23.6" & Samsung UA40ES6200, Audio: Creative T20 Series II &
    Sony HTCT260H, Keyboard: Logitech G510 & K400r, Mouse: Logitech Anywhere Mouse

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I really hoped to get everyone and anyone else together to rework/complete this and our Justinian mod, but alas it doesn't seem likely at this time

Ayyubid's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by L'aquila View Post
    Hello everyone, maybe I wrote very late, but if anyone needs the files this mod, they are at the link below. Peace
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1gxkhypqd...Faiths.7z?dl=0
    Requesting a change if possible, seems pretty important -

1. Can someone please replace the Rashidun voice pack with the Emirate of Cordoba? Right now all the character voice for the Rashidun are persians, so for example a Rashidun general will say "FOR PERSIA!" when charging.

2. Is it possible to use the Emirate of Cordoba units to replace some of the skins to be more accurate? This one might be tougher.

I would do all this but I don't know how. I tried to do it but it seems complicated, or maybe it was the instructions I was going off of.
    "I have fought in more than 100 battle . Do you see a space of the span of a hand on my leg, chest, arm which is not covered by some scar of the wound of a sword or an arrow or a lance? And here I am, dying in my bed, like cattle die. May the eyes of cowards never sleep."

- Khalib Ibn Waleed

What a shame indeed for this superb work to be dead in it's track by now. It has so great potential and the campaign era is so historically important and playable.

Quote Originally Posted by leonardusius View Post
    What a shame indeed for this superb work to be dead in it's track by now. It has so great potential and the campaign era is so historically important and playable.

you could still use this submod i made, got most of the original files
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=781879147

It is a real shame the mod is no longer being updated.
    Such a key moment in history that is never supported in games!

@Sanmaya your submod works great! I just wish there were improved unit packs. The romans are painful to look at with the current colour set up.

The purple on the skutatoi (especially the shoes!) My understanding for the Romans was that "wearing the purple" was something primarily reserved for the Vasilevs...The Emperor
    In this case the lowest archer and melee units are overflowing with purple like in ERE vanilla.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

And this might be a little controversial but would there really be so many Asiatic/Oriental looking soldiers in every General's bodyguard unit in the 630's?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Badnercalabrese; August 22, 2019 at 04:26 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast