Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3.1 bug report

Default Re: 3.1 bug report

Innnnteresting....

How is it breaking your diplomacy game? Are other factions suddenly not being open to your requests?
    One of the most sophisticated Total War modders ever developed...

webba84's Avatar Artifex

I assmue he means it's taken the challenge out of everything, being able to get 40k gifts at will.

I have played a few more turns and not gotten any more huge sums so far. I was worried that they would give that much every time they are asked. If it is pretty rare it will not be too unbalanced, and will give the player a decent incentive to keep the Shire alive, so that would be all to the good.

Not sure how relevant this is since it's an older version, but a quick bug I noticed:
    I'm fairly far along in an Elvish campaign (year 510 FO), and I built a road in the province of Forlindon that showed it was built, shows up as built in the province buildings, but doesn't exist on the map, nor does it allow the movement benefits for armies.

Also, I cannot get Elvellyn Light Riders actually recruitable in provinces that DO have Horse resources (Lune, Oldford for example)

have these been noticed/solved in later versions or is this new?

Good question! I don't believe I've heard of those issues, nor have I encountered them myself (i.e., I haven't ever tried to train Elvellyn riders), so I should probably add it to the list of stuff to check for a fix.
    One of the most sophisticated Total War modders ever developed...

Quote Originally Posted by Highland Laddie View Post
    Not sure how relevant this is since it's an older version, but a quick bug I noticed:
    I'm fairly far along in an Elvish campaign (year 510 FO), and I built a road in the province of Forlindon that showed it was built, shows up as built in the province buildings, but doesn't exist on the map, nor does it allow the movement benefits for armies.

Also, I cannot get Elvellyn Light Riders actually recruitable in provinces that DO have Horse resources (Lune, Oldford for example)

have these been noticed/solved in later versions or is this new?
    Are you currently using version 3.2?

Nope. 3.1 still. My desktop lost internet connectivity after I had installed 3.1, so that's kinda what I've been stuck with until I fix its wifi, or install the game on a new machine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12