Thread: Pics (... from beta version)

Default Pics (... from beta version)

Just for share some pics, playing a campaign with Roman Empire, in Imperial Crisis II (in spoiler cause load of page):

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

greetings.
    Last edited by Archaeopterix; March 24, 2016 at 12:44 PM.

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Pics (... from beta version)

Very nice pictures Archaeopterix. From your screens it seems that the building in this mod are retextured and they look really good (I have not played the siege battle yet but it is about to change).

Quote Originally Posted by demagogos nicator View Post
    From your screens it seems that the building in this mod are retextured

No, the mod have not retextured the buildings... happens I have that textures cause I have my data folder touched for work in my powder ages projects... so I have that "modern look" textures in my buildings for all my mods... I not know another way for mod buildings textures (from the original game), without touch the original data folder... sorry for the confused pic.
    Last edited by Archaeopterix; May 16, 2016 at 08:36 AM.

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Archaeopterix View Post
    No, the mod have not retextured the buildings... happens I have that textures cause I have my data folder touched for work in my powder ages projects... so I have that "modern look" textures in my buildings for all my mods... I not know another way for mod buildings textures (from the original game), without touch the original data folder... sorry for the confused pic.
    Ah, now I see. In closer look I can even distinguish the modern age features on the building. They are really nice textures anyway

The texture of the buildings has not changed! I like the vanilla style! Salot Sar wants to change the architecture. But I don't know when that will be!

Quote Originally Posted by asterion2005 View Post
    The texture of the buildings has not changed! I like the vanilla style! Salot Sar wants to change the architecture. But I don't know when that will be!
    ... a fast way for to have news "buildings" (its just the skin/texture, ok?) like as you see in the pics above... there are three textures for houses in RTW: ROMAN_TENAMENT_1.TGA, and ROMAN_TENAMENT_3.TGA (there are one called "_2", also, but hes for another walls):

ROMAN_TENAMENT_1.TGA:

-Original:

-Mod:

ROMAN_TENAMENT_3.TGA:

-Original:

-Mod:

... just modify that two files, ad you will have a significant difference with the buildings in the cities (roman, of course... there are the same with greeks, egyptians, eastern, and carthaginians... with the same scheme: tenament_1, _2 and _3)

... and of course, there are much more

... greetings.

It's best! Gorgeous textures! Wonderful! It would be great to replace the textures of the buildings!
    Last edited by asterion2005; July 05, 2016 at 03:09 PM.