Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports

Default Re: Bug Reports

Yes, in the steam workshop there's a submod that you will have to activate along with the 3 parts of the mod itself.

I think you can find a link in our "download thread " here aswell.

A note: That submod is just for checking the units and the battle mechanics like deep phalanx or send courier abilities.
    No battle balance at all so don't even play the campaign with it.

Hi H-Team,
    First of all thanx for a superb and extremely addictive MOD! I love it!
    Started my first spartan campaign and wanted to recruit some more troops for my generals. The many different units shows up in rows, but it seems i jump 1 row when I "scroll" down to the next row = I can select units from first and third row, but second row is passed by (periokoi hoplites among others).
    I play H on a clean install, and I dont have issues with my mouse in other programs.
    Am I missing something?
    Best regards,

I cannot understand my friend what is the problem..Sorry
    You mean there are uits greyed out? You mean that a unit is recruitable at first but if you pass it then it is not able to be recruited? Can you explain a bit better?
    Thanks

Hi phalangitis, it was a bit unclear my question - i will try to explain.
    (first of all i should say that the issue is solved by changing my mouse to one with a mouse-wheel).
    when i selected a general and wanted to recruit more units, i was represented with many different options of units. when i wanted to "scroll" (by using the arrows, up-down buttons to the right) down through the many possible units i could recruit, i noticed that i was bypassing one row of units. it went from first row (with the moras), bypassing a second row (periokoi etc) and stopped at the third row (with the peltast).
    i found out the by using another mouse with a wheel, i can scroll through ALL the great units. maybe it is an error with the buttons, maybe it was my mouse.
    but it is all good now and im high on the hellenika drug
    thanx a lot!

All good mate. We thank you

Hello H-team, thanx a lot for the update 1.2!
    i have had some problems with my armies after ordering them to pillage in enemy land. the next turn i cant move the army. only change stance. i dosent react when i order the army to attack or move. just stand there.
    i thought it might be an enemy agent, but i didnt get any message and if i wait another turn, the same thing happens; no movement.
    any thoughts on this?
    best regards

There may be the omens there. If an enemy army is in a hostile territory and meets with terrible omens the soldiers refuse to even move. So you may wait for next turn and preferably better omens. If you have a spy check the omens in the territory where you are to be sure (for how to check omens see the manual in the omens section there is an example with pics)
    cheers

GREAT! thanx for the help. forgot about the omens.

I'm having an issue playing as Persia. After a short amount of time, I'm not able to recruit anymore troops because of "No recruitment points available." This has only happened to me as playing Persia. Strangely enough, it doesn't seem to effect ships or mercenaries, just land troops.

Yes this has been reported again. It is strange indeed. It seems to pass after few turns but i will chech tonight thoroughly. Thank you

EDIT PLease can you send me a save game to check also myself and to fix this easily? thanks
    Last edited by Phalangitis; June 15, 2016 at 02:49 PM.

Would you advice me how to fix the problem with subtitles? There is no letters and so on...

[img=https://s31.postimg.org/6v9e8wgcn/20160701213910_1.jpg]

Yeah, the game should be in english

To all..

There is a frequently reported bug conserning Persia. At some point PErsia cannot recruit units. The issue is fixed after some turns but it is annoying. To be able to fix it i need someone to post a link with a save game of Persia having the issue. When I have such a save I can fix it very fast I think.
    Thank you all in advance.

Unfortunally nobody play as Persia because the Greeks are Great.

Quote Originally Posted by Oskar_GD View Post
    Unfortunally nobody play as Persia because the Greeks are Great.

Nobody plays Persia because...well, you know... they are the enemy to beat

In fact, I have started again a new Beotian campaign. Bug to report: Still there's some notifications where the name Lamia, appears instead of heraklea. Also the Advisor says Lamia on her text box.

Second bug spotted:
    Right after conquering Naupaktos I saw this notification where the name says Demosthenis but when I hover the mouse over the army it says the athenian army is leaded by Pagondas? My beotian general that took Naupaktos?
    Please Phal check it.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Tene the Naupaktos thing is this.
    The text says about the historic character that actualy was there while on the game the general that it is spawned in unfortunately random and his name also
    As for Lamia bug I need to locate where this text is to change it..
    Thanks for reporting mate

Ok for Lamia but for the general...can you ask Magnar? maybe he knows how to fix it?

No problem mate, still polishing this lovely mod we have created

Cheers!

It cannot be fixed Tene. In that part of scripting I have bigger sexperience. In fact in VV I will take care these parts of the scripts also.