Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports

Default Re: Bug Reports

ΟΚ i will look into it .. A bit strange though cause i dont remember touching this part of the game but it surely sounds like a bug. Thanks

I noticed that if you happen to be bankrupt when an olympic event happens, you can't do anything, not even click on "do nothing". It might also be that it was during a co-op campaign.
    Spoiler for Screenshot

Also I do not know if the region/town descriptions in single player are a Hellenika or a WoS feature, but there's a slight grammatic error in Kythera's description:
    Kythera traded with the Egypt and the great Mesopotamian empires...
    should be "Kythera traded with the great Egyptian and Mesopotamian empires" or "Kythera traded with Egypt and the great Mesopotamian empires".
    Other than that, I haven't noticed any bugs I can remember now.

@Jepekula thanks for the reports!
    The first one i think it may be a multiplayer bug, because i ve been in same situation but i was able to hit the "do nothing" button. Although we will check it again because some updates happend since then..
    Are you able to continue or you are stuck in this screen?

About the cities descriptions is a CA's feature we didn't touch it

I was stuck in the screen. If my memory serves right (it happened a while ago but I continued playing to see if there'd be more bugs so I could report everything in one go) I did click on the "do nothing" button to no avail. In the end I alt+f4'd since I couldn't go to menu or otherwise close the screen. When we continued, I got a small loan of 300 gold to send an envoy.

Understood. We will check it!

Hi Jepe nice to have you here around

The mod in ''non steam link'': big bug when you select the unit ''info'' (armor,morale,mele defance...) do not appear!! the tab show only ''attack and weapon demage''...

Quote Originally Posted by -MZ- View Post
    The mod in ''non steam link'': big bug when you select the unit ''info'' (armor,morale,mele defance...) do not appear!! the tab show only ''attack and weapon demage''...
    Check the manual, those stats are hidden on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by -MZ- View Post
    big bug when you select the unit ''info'' (armor,morale,mele defance...) do not appear!!

I think i havent explained in manual will write something about it here and in "Please read this before you play" thread.. Give me some time please..

EDIT I answered this question HERE POst #11
    Last edited by Phalangitis; April 07, 2016 at 12:25 PM.

I've noticed that on the screen that appears when a rival political group tries to adopt one of your generals/statesman, you are given two extra options which are not needed ('Do nothing' and 'Send and envoy'). These have descriptions related to the games which so do not make sense in this context. Could these two options/descriptions be removed so that you are left with the usual, let adopt and stop adopt?

I haven't touched this part of the game seems a bit strange akso I don't remember having these extra choices in my campaigns..anyway will look into it but even if it stays it's not a big deal. thanks for reporting though

Neither do I so maybe any other extra mod conflicting?

I don't think so, as I only have Hellenika and music sub-mod installed. Its only a minor issue though.

Not a big deal then but thanks for reporting anyway.

Hi, until yesterday, i could play this mod without any problem, it was immersive and very fun to play.
    However, since the last update (steam version), i can indeed launch the game, i can see your beautiful main menu background, but the game simply exit by itself when i'm loading my campaign save.
    This problem happen during the loading of my save.
    It worked before this last update, and i was already playing without any bug with Aztec graphic mod and your music submod.
    I tried without these two mods, but it doesn't work, it is why i hope there is a solution to this problem.
    Thank you for answering me and helping me .

I can keep playing, no problem at all :/

Yeah this seems a bit strange since my changes were only mild.. and save game compatible..did you try a different save?aybe a slightly older save will work.. Does it happen to new games as well ?
    Some times (it has happened to me) we get a corrupt download. The files from steam get downloaded strangely.

None of all what you told me to try worked, i'm going to uninstall the mod in order to install it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardionso View Post
    None of all what you told me to try worked, i'm going to uninstall the mod in order to install it again.
    For big problems, big solutions. GL.