Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Unlock non-playable factions with Assembly Kit and PFM

Default Re: Unlock non-playable factions when Assembly Kit fails

I want to make the Theme of Sicily playable and also make it compatible with this mod .
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...ails/?id=66211
    It edits starter pos which is why it doesn't work with faction unlocks. What should I do?

Hello. It's not possible, you have all the modified files before compiling them. But, in the next version, I will probably change the "Avars" by "Theme of Sicily", it's a more interesting faction.

Miguel_80 which esf editor did you use for first post?I don't want to use assembly kit

sorry finally i found esf editor but i did what you did at the first post for wessex and i can't choose to play wessex in AOC.I have to use assembly kit too?

The tables "political_parties" and "faction_political_parties_junctions" must be made with the Assembly Kit.

The instructions of the first post, is in case you no longer have the "Assembly Kit" files or want to enable or disable any unlocked faction, but is not in the selection menu. Also it was useful in the beginnings of the Attila TW, that the BOB gave errors and not codified the "start_pos" tables.

Thanks for answer ! so i have to use this Rikashey's tuto for assembly kit? http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ction-playable

Yes. You can help with mine starting in the second post as it includes photos and is better understood, although it only includes the basics to unlock an existing faction.

Thanks!

You're welcome

Miguel_80 i did the changes with assembly kit and your changes and it works i can play wessex! but my game crash a lot of time and my king can't marry (i put "find women" since 6 turns...) normal?

i tried also what FrozenmenSS posted at 10th post of this page http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ction-playable but i have still the same problem...

Sometimes it takes a few turns, but that has nothing to do with unlocking factions. It will depend on other attributes of the faction or the leader.

P.S: What FrozenmenSS mentions is always logical and comes by default in almost all factions, less separatists, rebels or some barbarian tribes.
    Last edited by Miguel_80; December 02, 2017 at 08:48 AM.

When my faction leader dies in battle the game crashes i think there is a problem lol

in bob after i click "start" i have that: https://www.noelshack.com/2017-48-6-1512232569-mau.png

Something is wrong, it doesn't specify it in result. Check that all the characters are in their correct faction, cultures, names, family trees, etc...

no all is like the tutorial...

What do you want to modify exactly?

when you unlocked a faction for your game can you play normally or do you have bugs with with your leaders?i don't understand my leader can't find women and cause CTD when he dies....

for "dy_your_house"?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast