Thread: Request: 12 Turns per Year

D.Vallier's Avatar Libertus

Default Request: 12 Turns per Year

Hi.
    First, great job with the mod. Artwork and factions are very nice!
    However, one thing that I miss is a 12 turns/ year submod compatible with IeB.

As I'm not a modder of the latest TW games, is it possible to make a 12TPY submod?
    D. Vallier sends regards...
    "Una parola d'onuri vali sangu."
    (La Famiglia's motto)

Default Re: Request: 12 Turns per Year

Quote Originally Posted by D.Vallier View Post
    Hi.
    First, great job with the mod. Artwork and factions are very nice!
    However, one thing that I miss is a 12 turns/ year submod compatible with IeB.

As I'm not a modder of the latest TW games, is it possible to make a 12TPY submod?
    Thanks

Sure, it is fairly easy. I will make such a submod, when doing the next update of the mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    Thanks

Sure, it is fairly easy. I will make such a submod, when doing the next update of the mod.
    It's easy, just don't forget to change all the event dates and so on, not only change calendar.

billydilly's Avatar Senator

And what about income, ageing characters, movement points, building- and research times, sieges etc.?
    CPU: Intel i7-8700. GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Armor 8G. RAM: Corsair Vengance, 16Gb HD: Kingston SSD 240Gb (System), Samsung 850 Evo SSD 500Gb (Steam), Western Digital 500Gb. PSU: Corsair CX600W

D.Vallier's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    Thanks

Great! I'll wait for that update!
    Thanks!
    D. Vallier sends regards...
    "Una parola d'onuri vali sangu."
    (La Famiglia's motto)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritmas View Post
    It's easy, just don't forget to change all the event dates and so on, not only change calendar.
    Quote Originally Posted by billydilly View Post
    And what about income, ageing characters, movement points, building- and research times, sieges etc.?
    You're quite right, there are other aspects to consider I will see what it requires - and take it from there.

Civis
    Malang city, East Java province, Indonesia

ooh, Iutland, I enjoy Your IeB, it is good, but for this request, I recommend contact and discuss with Dresden and Magnar, I have read Their 12 turn per year mod, both have same problem, like the name of months, the season do not match with the month: example, already summer on march. Also it looks have more difficult things like character aging, time of events must be matched, maybe others aspect.

but I have much hope We can playing with 12 turn per years which match Player want, hope it will be happen.

maybe I'm wrong or not, the Last Roman dlc having 12 turn per year and also month as January, February, March.... ?