Thread: Tuskmod Streams (And Stream discussions.)

Default Tuskmod Streams (And Stream discussions.)

I have started up a stream where I will be trying to stream tuskmod at least once to three times a week. Today I opened up with my test stream, and while it was a low key event, I kinda expected it. (When you announce a stream 10 minutes in advance, not a lot of people are going to know it happened.)

The thing I had fun doing it, which is a surefire way to guarantee that I will do it again, and by extension, it makes me feel energized to get more long-modding sessions in.

I will be using hitbox, simply because it keeps a smaller buffer between what I am doing at the moment, which makes it so I can respond to the chat faster. (At least, from your perspective.)
    http://www.hitbox.tv/SmallBallsWalrus

As such, I will be stickying this thread to highlight the times where I am most likely to host TW Attila streams. (This thread will also serve as a post chat discussions on my quest to talk over me completely getting slaughtered in my own mod.)

As of right now, I am likely to do a stream at 2PM, to 3:30PM PST on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Depending on how early I start the stream, I may end up going from 2-4 hours, and I will be generally going as long as I can simply because its fun to play/test my own mod.

Sunday streams are ALSO likely to be something I attempt, but I won't be doing this every week. Basically, if an opportunity arises for me to pull it off with minimal interruptions, I will take it.

Expect this stream to serve as a casual forum, or chat, where you can comment about how me focusing too much on talking causes me to friendly fire half my own army, discuss the state of the mod, or... Simply relax and enjoy seeing someone else play a game.

Default Re: Tuskmod Streams (And Stream discussions.)

May i suggest u to make an event in your Steam group so when u go online those who are in your group (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/testersoftuskmod) get a pop-up message on Steam?
    War is Hell, and I'm the Devil!

I will also try putting up a post in the discord chats for Tuskmod, and Total War. This first stream was a spontaneous event that I went through without too much thought put into it.
    Last edited by Walrusjones; March 15, 2016 at 03:22 PM.

Any plans on streaming today?
    War is Hell, and I'm the Devil!

In about an hour I will be streaming (Just got home,) I will be continuing my Langobards campaign, and talking a lot on the topic of the AI, and ask you all of your opinions of various potential changes that I am considering.

Edit: To summarize, we tested my changes to the way the AI develops its provinces, learned that very hard difficulty is actually, well, very hard, and discovered some things that I might want to alter given the AI's habits in army building.

It was something of a short stream, but I hope it was entertaining.

Now to develop some more!
    Last edited by Walrusjones; March 17, 2016 at 07:07 PM.

Will be streaming in roughly an hour. I have learned new things about the AI backbone of the game that I will be implementing in the next bit of time just to see what happens as a little experiment for this next stream.

I will also be showing the mini-revamp I did recently of certain missiles.

Won't be streaming today, 3/28/2016, so I can put more hours into working on the mod itself.
    Last edited by Walrusjones; March 28, 2016 at 03:19 PM.