Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: Divide et Impera - People of Rome Submod [Updated Oct 30]

Default Re: People of Rome 2 - Divide et Impera Beta Release [06/03/2016]

Quote Originally Posted by Farrell View Post
    Hey Guys

So i crash everytime I verified my cache, Delete and reinstalle DeI completely, delete and DL POR2. I active only DeI with POR2 and crash crash crash.... Its not possible i have a MOD conflict.

I precise too, i 150 men by unit (150 hastatis for example) but POR2 take me 200 men (cost: 200 plebians). Dresden, i haven't mod conflict because i active only DeI + POR2.

Ideas?
    When do you crash?

Are you sure you are using the beta version of the mod for DeI in this thread, and not the version on the Steam workshop?
    modificateurs sans frontières

Developer for Ancient Empires
    (scripter, developed tools for music modding, tools to import custom battle maps into campaign)

Lead developer of Attila Citizenship Population Mod
    (joint 1st place for Gameplay Mods in 2016 Modding Awards)

Assisted with RMV2 Converter
    (2nd place for Warscape Engine Resources in 2016 Modding Awards)

It has been an extremely strategic addition to the mod. One question: how do i get more peregrini? since when playing as rome as i spread my culture they fade away easily, is there a way to avoid this? i want to keep a good number of AOR troops when they are needed.

I crashed in every end turn. I restart new campaign with ultra size and after 10 turns about no crashs FOR THE MOMENT . But my pc is struggling with ultra size xD. I reduced graphic^^

Yes Causeless, i use the correct POR2.

Default Re: People of Rome 2 - Divide et Impera Beta Release [Updated March 9]

Update 0.2
    (should be save compatible)
    - Fixed campaign camera zoom in main campaign.
    - Fixed missing Armenian merc groups assignments.
    - Added custom names for Carthage population groups.
    - Changed various AOR and Merc group assignments to better represent each faction's culture.
    - Changed a lot of unit assignments in terms of population type.
    - Added new Carthage merc and AOR unit groups.
    - Created a copy of the early germanic noble swords to fix an error in their unit ID that would make it incompatible with scripts.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

I have a question.Is this ad-onn will make my game slower?I already have really painful lag issues.I get 20-25 fps in campaing map and 15-20 fps in 40-40 battles with lowest settings and small unit size.Also I wait nearly 2 minute to join battle.So its already so hard play a campaing with this fps.I really like this new system but if it make game slower I probably cant play this amazing mod in the future.

new version crashes game to desktop immediately.

you guys rock!!!!!!!! thanks for that !

Anyone else getting crash on Startup with this new version of the submod?

@juanplay make sure you overwrote the original version and this one doesnt have a space and (1) in the name.

Did not know such a little thing could screw up the mods´s order. Anyway it now works fine, sorry for the trouble and thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by karasis View Post
    I have a question.Is this ad-onn will make my game slower?I already have really painful lag issues.I get 20-25 fps in campaing map and 15-20 fps in 40-40 battles with lowest settings and small unit size.Also I wait nearly 2 minute to join battle.So its already so hard play a campaing with this fps.I really like this new system but if it make game slower I probably cant play this amazing mod in the future.
    The only way to know for sure is to try it!

Otherwise, it shouldn't change battle FPS whatsoever. Loading times shouldn't be affected to any significant degree, too. I've heard of one issue - lag when moving an army on the campaign map - but it doesn't seem like people can reproduce that.

In general, it shouldn't reduce FPS when just normally playing, however.
    modificateurs sans frontières

Developer for Ancient Empires
    (scripter, developed tools for music modding, tools to import custom battle maps into campaign)

Lead developer of Attila Citizenship Population Mod
    (joint 1st place for Gameplay Mods in 2016 Modding Awards)

Assisted with RMV2 Converter
    (2nd place for Warscape Engine Resources in 2016 Modding Awards)

Quote Originally Posted by Causeless View Post
    The only way to know for sure is to try it!

Otherwise, it shouldn't change battle FPS whatsoever. Loading times shouldn't be affected to any significant degree, too. I've heard of one issue - lag when moving an army on the campaign map - but it doesn't seem like people can reproduce that.

In general, it shouldn't reduce FPS when just normally playing, however.
    Ok.I wil try it.Thanks for the answer.

Does P++ work with 1.1f Fix Pack and if it does which is a correct load order?

Either load order should work I think. If in doubt load this first.

Massagetae Campaign, 1.1 steam version with patch f. The baggage train shows error because of missing class key. I can recruit it anyways though.

Edit: Also, population is being tracked on a settlement basis. So, when I own 2+ settlements in a region and recruit a unit, which settlement loses population? The one with the building, the one the recruiting army is in, or does it distribute between all of them?

Thank you very much for your hard work and dedication guys, you are true heroes

Cheers
    Last edited by GatoVolador; March 11, 2016 at 10:34 AM.

Litharion's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by GatoVolador View Post
    Massagetae Campaign, 1.1 steam version with patch f. The baggage train shows error because of missing class key. I can recruit it anyways though.

Edit: Also, population is being tracked on a settlement basis. So, when I own 2+ settlements in a region and recruit a unit, which settlement loses population? The one with the building, the one the recruiting army is in, or does it distribute between all of them?

Thank you very much for your hard work and dedication guys, you are true heroes

Cheers

Population is distributed from the region your army recruits in.
    Last edited by Litharion; March 11, 2016 at 11:19 AM.

Litharion's Avatar Artifex

Supply System Update List:
    Improvements:
    - small improvements in color coding the Supply Tooltip
    - added "Supplies &" to Food icon in province panel
    - grain depots in major cities will slightly increase regional supply production
    - barbarian armies will not replenish in lowly supplied regions, even if they own them - thanks to thomas_r
    Bug Fixes:
    - fixed loading function not working properly

PoR 2 Update List:
    Bug Fixes:
    - fixed Egypt not working due to a missing unit entry
    - fixed rome not working on some occasions due to a missing unit entry

Other:
    - removed UI for increased recruitment capacity from the building information panel
    - changed population growth effect text to save some space

Irishmafia2020's Avatar Senator

Default Re: People of Rome 2 - Divide et Impera Beta Release [Updated March 11]

Thanks for the Egypt update! They are my favorite faction to experiment with or try out new mods on...

We will probably be doing a pretty big change here soon also. Our plan is to have population change to foreign when you conquer a region. The faction will then have to build up its own population to recruit. Because of that, we will be removing our cultural recruitment requirement system for core units.

thomas_r's Avatar Decanus

Yeah !!! Tylis is saved finally

(But im sad because I liked that system )