Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zhanguo Total War 1.431: MODFOLDERED

Teobec's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Zhanguo Total War 1.431: MODFOLDERED

Hello again!I think i find something useful!I put the link on google translator and at the end of the updates and fixes of the mod,you can see the people that help the mod and that the leader of the mod is a guy with the name world normalized chu if I pronounce it correct!!!Sorry for my english!Again thank you Allevander for your great work!!!https://translate.google.gr/translate?hl=el&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youxi366.com%2F2013%2Flm_0515%2F96.html

Thx u teobec. By the way do u happen to come across the error that I state? Or isit just me

Hi nicolasQYH!I try to play as Wei state and i try to view the city of Gao du in the battlemap campaign but i have the same problem as you described!No city or soldiers or buildings!only the sky!neither you can zoom out or zoom in!but i have this problem with all the cities of Wei state,not just the Gao du city!

I was hoping that there is someone who knows how to fix this. I tried to search for solution but I do not understand a nuts about scripts.

Gen.jamesWolfe's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Teobec View Post
    First of all!Thank you Allevander to bring this to the english speaking world!And thank you to all of your effort to translate this mod! But i think the zhanguo mod version 1.44 is already out!
    http://www.youxi366.com/2013/lm_0515/96.html
    How do I download this version? I can't find the download link for it.
    I haz a culler!! (really, who gives a darn? its totally meaningless, and it doesn't really accurately reflect who I am)

Anyone can help me? I had reinstall the mod due to a failure to play start version 1.44. Hence, I replace the whole mod back to version 1.431. However this time round I am unable to play the mod, it keep crashing after I select a faction to kick start the game . It did not indicate any error for troubleshooting

At the end of the descriptions of each update, just before you see the pictures of the mod,there are two little blue chinese letters!I use the left one!try to navigate the chinese forums with google translator on, as I do!Take a lookhttps://translate.google.gr/translate?hl=el&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youxi366.com%2F2013%2Flm_0515%2F96.html(I used the baidu network disk),then it will ask you to download the baidu program!but you cant go with the translator on inside the link!

I hope I helped you Gen jameswolfie!
    https://translate.google.gr/translat...0515%2F96.html
    But beware guys proceed with caution and navigate with your responsibility!Good luck to all of you!

Gen.jamesWolfe's Avatar Vicarius

yeah, I will not download it if I have to download a second-hand app. Don't want to get a virus or something (and even if it is safe, I'm leery of these sort of programs: I once got in trouble over one such program). Even the "regular download" demands I get this application.

EDIT: and the other link just doesn't work.
    Last edited by Gen.jamesWolfe; July 26, 2016 at 02:56 AM.
    I haz a culler!! (really, who gives a darn? its totally meaningless, and it doesn't really accurately reflect who I am)

Well the biggest problem is not the virus or the cookies but that the chinese goverment has lock the baidu installer!.Now if you want to download something bigger than 2GB it forces you to register to baidu,and it wants your mobile phone to complete your registration!

It's best whoever has the current 1.431 version Zhanguo mod, stick to it. Since the mod team members no longer active, I doubt there will be any newer version. Unless u willing to take risk to download from Chinese server n do the editing. It's still enjoyable for this current version. Maybe just some editing to be done for some text. Gd luck n enjoy guys

Hanti's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by nicholasQYH View Post
    It's best whoever has the current 1.431 version Zhanguo mod, stick to it. Since the mod team members no longer active, I doubt there will be any newer version. Unless u willing to take risk to download from Chinese server n do the editing. It's still enjoyable for this current version. Maybe just some editing to be done for some text. Gd luck n enjoy guys
    About newer version. This mod is simple to edit, as it's translated to English now. I did little editing for myself. There are some things that can be fixed (buildings giving +4 to armor/weapon or too high bonuses) or descriptions/names of buildings/units.
    There's no problem with new version, unless you don't talk about graphics (I'm not an artist).

Hi anyone face the same issue,
    no matter which fraction I play, once the Immortal fraction ceased to exist, on the next turn, the game would crash. It will indicate that there's an error occurs and the program stopped working. I tried to add family members to the said fraction but the game would not start and it will crash. Anyone knows how to solve the issue? The only fraction leader will not get married nor build troops.

Ok, as for other mods and in order to avoid losing some of them into the void, I created a ModDB page and uploaded the version by Allevander overthere. All credits to the official Chinese team and him. Please enjoy the mod (the download should be authorized within hours).

https://www.moddb.com/mods/zhanguo-total-war

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Fahnat's Avatar Ordinarius
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Last edited by Cyrus_123; May 29, 2021 at 09:29 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12