Thread: One Question

Default One Question

Is this or will this be compatible with DEI , I ask this because DEI is alreay a suuuuper indepth and immersive mod and this would just make both mods even better, i just dont want to choose between this mod and DEI since this mod looooookksss soooo gooood

Litharion's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: One Question

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar Heldenhamer View Post
    Is this or will this be compatible with DEI , I ask this because DEI is alreay a suuuuper indepth and immersive mod and this would just make both mods even better, i just dont want to choose between this mod and DEI since this mod looooookksss soooo gooood
    As you might know, I am a campaign mechanic developer for DeI . Take a look here. We are trying to make the vanilla version as good and stable as possible. Afterwards I will focus on DeI implementation, but we already got an internal beta build up and running. Magnar will do a VV port as well.

yaaaay its jsut that DEI is my main mod for ROME 2 and i cant play rome 2 without that mod, playing without DEI its like eating at a 5 star chinese buffet and only eating white rice, hope you guys can do it

Birk's Avatar Centenarius

I will download and play Rome 2 again when this happen.
    Birk Von Norway