Thread: Divide and Conquer Crashing on campaign map

Default Divide and Conquer Crashing on campaign map

Hey there. I have previously been using TATW and wanted to try out the DAC submod. Im using Steam and its on Windows 10. It works OK and I am able to load and play games for a few turns, before CTD on the campaign map. This has happened when the AI is moving and also when I have attacked somebody. It's made it unplayable and I am desperate to play it!! There are no log files I can find to post. The crash has been associated with weird effects on the campaign map - all trees appearing black, and flashing.
    My video card etc can definitely handle it as it handles METW2 and other TW games fine.

Any help much appreciated.

Default Re: Divide and Conquer Crashing on campaign map

Better to ask/post about your issues in Divide and Conquer thread, cause this section is mostly for vanilla TATW issues.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

My game keeps crashing after i start a new campaign with this message:
    "Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit"
    Does anyone know what i can do to fix this??

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Hi rcppereira, welcome to TWC

Unfortunately, due to to certain developments you can read about HERE DaC is no longer present at this site.

There is however another place you can go to, which is this ONE.
    Last edited by Veteraan; May 09, 2020 at 02:14 PM.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze