Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Project: Medic Wars

Default Re: Project: Medic Wars

Looks great. I like the idea of involving the Amphictyony and the oracle of Delphi.

Thanks. My mod coming before the last of this year!

Yeapeee guys! I just resolve a damn fuc*ing bug which come frequently loading a battle and which make a crash to destop! Due to this bug implanted in the hcs v.0.9 I lost one month of work trying to fix this enormous problem before continuying modding! The v0.9 of HCS is really full of many fatal errors, well hidden in most of the files mod!!!!

Now this ing bug fixed, there are now no problems to load all the battle with all the factions

Remember: Never play the hcs version 0.9, very very very bugged!

- Council of Amphictons + Missions

- Plan of professional carreer for greeks characters

- New historic events

-Loyalty for the greek coalition of Corinth (independant of Greece) or collaborationist greek with Persia add

-Loyalist and independantist rebellions add

- Prebattle good speeches for generals add

-New wonders..

- I m' thinking too to implant sounds for selections of units in game...

And in French ? Nice.

And it's in French ? Nice.

Yes, mod is in French!
    I have very bad english, but if someone will want traduct the mod after I released it, it will be great to have the english version for most of players.

Devloppment of the mod is in the good time I announced, so I can confirm today that I will send the bêta version for the testers in august! It will not just a beta version, it's a great version 100% playable without CTD or annoying problems.
    Like this I will have some comeback from the mod, before I will launch the version 1.0 for the end of the year. Installation of the mod will be very easy this time, more simple than in my others mods by the past.

Time to play a real great mod has come for all lovers of RTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Tchateur View Post
    Yes, mod is in French!
    I have very bad english, but if someone will want traduct the mod after I released it, it will be great to have the english version for most of players.
    So I guess you have edited a lot of files in data\text folder? Or can the original english Hegemonia files be used instead?

Yes I modified many .txt files (almost all ) and these files can't be just replaced by original hcs english files. Need translation for these files to have english version.
    Last edited by Tchateur; June 03, 2017 at 09:51 AM.

An exemple of what is a realistic and historical mod, which doesn't need cheats. This time, it's Athenes I have taken, and this faction is fighting to survive at all turns since begining of the game. Middle Greece is under immediate danger of destruction!

Modding continue very well, and I will give new informations on developpment and new screens for the 5000 views of this topic

I'm now preparing to make the bêta version for august too!

Wow Chateur!!! Will you include also historical battles??? Do you know how to work with scripts well???

No time to work also on historical battles, I'm concentrated on the long campaign, but there is the very great Thermopyles battle included in the campaign!
    Yes I know how script well a campaign. I've added many historical events which are important and have consequences on the player's campaign + various different missions to accomplish depending of choice of factions.

Also new scripts for characters and so many things never seen in all the others mods

When you need a beta tester feel free to contact me I have great experience playing many mods. I am looking forward to your project!!!

Yes, of course you can be tester too for my mod, beta coming for august!

I'm scripting interessant historical events, good missions ect... Testing campaigns, the challenge is very hard, also for very experienced players. That's fantastic!

I am a MA student in Ancient History and a experienced Total war player and part time modder, so I can be a very good contributor. I would like also to ask you, do you plan any Peloponnesian War mod? Or are you interested to work in other mods when you finish here?

I need experienced and passionate players to test the mod. All competences in historical events, new ideas (my mod is full of new ideas!) or modders which want join the project after I release the beta, are welcomed
    Mod will be the best adventure never seen before but always without crash/bug. Coming very fast now!!

No time to take part for an other mod for me. all my free time is taken by devolppment of my project..
    Last edited by Tchateur; June 21, 2017 at 12:59 AM.

News:

I tested the installation of Medic Wars with many OS (XP W7, W10...), all is good and very easy installation for everybody. Mod compatible with CDrom game (Barbarian Invasions), but also with the steam version of Barbarian Invasions.

New missions never seen before for principal factions, dynamic campaigns, using historical events are a very strong new esperience of game. This functionnaly very well too!

I keep the good development active, and I will release the beta in 1 month for the most brave of you, greek strategos which want fight the Persians

Special thanks for very good translation by Osenimos for the presentation in french of the factions. I still have work on translation.. ^^
    Last edited by Tchateur; July 07, 2017 at 06:51 AM.

The mod always in progress, with new wonders to discover and conquer!

Others wonders to discover..!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast