Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Project: Medic Wars

Default Re: Project: Medic Wars

That's great to hear. Keep it up! Please keep this thread updated with pictures and videos, and progress report, for those of us who are subscribed to it

No problem, I'm working on the italian factions and I implant also the new temples and I think add the etruscan religion

Others importants news!

Now, I make my choice for all the factions on the mod. The list of these factions is (in french):

-Sparte
    -Athènes
    -Corinthe

-Elis
    -Argos
    -Thèbes
    -Locride
    -Béotie coalisée
    -Thessalie
    -Macédoine
    -Perse
    -Epire
    -Illyrie
    -Thrace
    -Tarente
    -Phocide

------------------------------------------------

Others factions not implanted yet, will be:

-Crète
    -Syracuse
    -Etrurie
    -Carthage

--------------------------------------

Diplomacy is now really good and historical, with good alliances. There are many possibilities for the greek states diplomacy: join the ligue against Persians, alliance with Persia, or be neutrals. I coded all these historical relations and there are really fun to play: finish the alxays traitor AI.
    You will know all the relations between the factions, consulting the diplomacy of the coucil of amphictyons.

I think it's the more strategical mod never seen for BI extension

2 more factions added, Etruscans and Cretans + etruscan religion with large possibilities of building new temples for etruscans.

I managed to implant all the factions in the Medic Wars mod, with no crash/no bug

All the logos af the factions here:

[IMG][/IMG]

The Etruscans and new religions:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Perfect mod coming guys!

Looking very good! I barely have time nowadays but I keep coming from time to time to check for updates, so keep them up!

Is the mod going to be in English when released?

Thanks! Traduction is a long work, and i use my time to do the best for modding

But most of units and buildings descriptions are in HCS so it will not be hard to translate in english for who wants to do it. There are also some new historic events or amphictyons orders interessants to read. But for the moment, it's only work on the developpment for a very good nex experience of game!

Now, I'm scripting the new traits and ancillaries for the characters (and adding many things concerning the religions for exemple). It's hard because mistakes can make the game crash but I'm slowly progress to verify everything good. Exhausting work for manys weeks comming!

After many tests with all the factions implanted and very good advancement of the mod, it's seems there are still no bugs/no crashes playing long time in campaign. It will be the biggest mod never created for B.I guys!

I always work /testing campaigns every weeks, and now I really think I will be in mesure to release this enormous mod for the end of this year!

Good news!

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Today: 100% of the units implanted with corrections of some units bugged of HCS, and new units!

I make very fast progress in the developpment of the mod, now I'm sure to release this enormous mod before the end of the year. In fact, the mod is today playable at 100% in long campaigns but I have still many ameliorations to do before upload it! I think it's the best mod never done and you could try it too in few months !!!
    Last edited by Tchateur; April 24, 2017 at 02:27 PM.

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

May i propose to you to release it as beta for now? Hegemonia was released as a beta and it was broken for many years but at least we had something and one day someone fan (me) tried to fix it.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

I prefer release a very good version 1.0 for this mod than upload a bêta (HCS v.099 is already a beta!). It's possible than few times before I upload the v. 1, I will send a version test to verify the attitude of every factions in campaign (I can't test all the factions during long campaign), I will think about this.

I am working together on EB and Hegemonia with Bogia, and I can be a good BETA tester! Good Luck!

Ok, I will remember that when will be in mesure to make the beta

Now, I put some screens of a master campaign with Sparta. There were 0 bug /0 crash during all these turns, the mod seems to be perfect, I can make 100 campaigns with, I'm always enjoying to play it!!
    So much interesting new things to discover, you will very surprised you will see !!!

In this campaign, Sparta destoyed Elis and Argos and made an enormous battle against Persia at Thermopyles...! After destroying the Greek cities, Persia is now in difficulty agaisnt the greek coalition:

The historical greek coalition:

Amphictyons and greek politic:

Athens is saved after beeing in grave danger:

I will finish to play this great campaign !!!

With Persia losing battles in middle Greece, The Ionians try to liberate themselves of Perisans'rules:

I implanted also many news historical events:

I would gladly test the beta if you need too (ALG from Mundus Bellicus).

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Sans problème ALG, je te fournirai aussi la bêta pour tester les factions en campagne

I think I will release the bêta for the testers in august and I will release the version 1.0 before end of this year. Mod is ready for 90% but remain long work on scripting (files characters_traits, religion and new temples for every factions, new system of recruitment more historical etc...) Scripting and testing the smooth running of them is something very important and my principal objective is always make a perfect mod with no bug so I will continue to work every weeks with patience and passion!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast