Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arthurian: Total War REPACK (UPDATED April 2020)

Default Re: [UPD Feb 2016] New download links

I am grateful that I can get hold of all this easily! Cheers!

Though I too am getting the missing filename errors as described on the previous page. I'll stick to VI2 for now then

Thanks for the effort! but I simply cannot even start a battle or campaign, I get all sort of error messages

I've compiled everything into one single bundle. Having it all spread out serves no purpose, I think, and there are too many ways to mess up the installation.

At the same time, I took the liberty of mod-foldering the music pack in order to not interfere with Vanilla files. Also, I removed the floating banners and arrow markers as well as increased the maximum resolution to 1080p (should be run with widescreen mode on).

Lastly, remember to activate the campaign script, make sure the unit size is set to "Huge", and play with "Very Hard" difficulty as per the instructions.

DOWNLOAD

Non-Steam installation:
    - Extract the files into your main RTW folder (eg. "D:\Games\Rome - Total War").
    - Run through "Arthurian Total War.exe" inside the folder (or make a shortcut).

Steam Installation:
    - Extract the files into your main RTW folder (eg. "D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Rome Total War Gold").
    - Right click on Rome: Total War in your Steam Library and go to "Properties".
    - Click "Set Launch Options" and copy paste "-mod:arthur -nm -show_err" into the box and press OK.
    - Run your game through Steam and select "Launch Rome: Total War Barbarian Invasion".

NOTE: I made sure both of the installations work, and I believe what caused most of the errors reported was the changing of the path when using Steam (putting it into the BI folder) since that will break lots of file locations; and it turns out it isn't necessary at all.
    Last edited by Dansk viking; December 26, 2016 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Download link corrupted
    Gesaga him éac wordum, þæt híe sint wilcuman Deniga léodum

King_Z's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Dansk viking View Post
    I've compiled everything into one single bundle. Having it all spread out serves no purpose, I think, and there are too many ways to mess up the installation.

Lastly, remember to activate the campaign script, make sure the unit size is set to "Huge", and play with "Very Hard" difficulty as per the instructions.

Steam Installation:
    - Extract the files into your main RTW folder (eg. "D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Rome Total War Gold").
    - Click "Set Launch Options" and copy paste "-mod:arthur -nm -show_err" into the box and press OK.
    - Run your game through Steam and select "Launch Rome: Total War Barbarian Invasion".

At http://www.moddb.com/mods/arthurian/downloads

It gives you the option of adding in the music if you wish, some people may not want the unofficial fan patch, if there are bugs people can use the previous version.
    I do however like the idea of it all being on one download it is annoying having to download all of the options, but I do not have the extra music installed at the moment.

The game should just work on steam with no messing about there is an exe file which is placed in your Rome Total War folder (Not the arthur folder) called Arthurian Total War.exe then you can still use the RomeTW for the original Roman game.

As long as its installed to the correct place EXAMPLE, not in the BI folder, in the 'SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Rome Total War Gold'

Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post

So here are the links, download and install them in that order :

Download links:

Great news there is another unofficial patch, is there a changelog? or did I miss it, I haven't looked at it yet, you should of messaged me on MODDB > http://www.moddb.com/mods/arthurian/downloads I would of added the patch

{EDIT} Ive just re-read your post, I didn't realise that the RS 2 enviro was the wrong one I have not actually played it for more than 30 mins since the fan patch and the RS 2 addon so I didn't realise.

Ive only just installed a steam version of Rome Gold, any idea why the Alex is a separate folder and not included in the Rome folder like it is on non-steam versions??
    Last edited by King_Z; April 23, 2016 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dansk viking View Post

At the same time, I took the liberty of mod-foldering the music pack in order to not interfere with Vanilla files. Also, I removed the floating banners and arrow markers as well as increased the maximum resolution to 1080p (should be run with widescreen mode on).

DOWNLOAD

Non-Steam installation:
    - Extract the files into your main RTW folder (eg. "D:\Games\Rome - Total War").
    - Run through "Arthurian Total War.exe" inside the folder (or make a shortcut).

Steam Installation:

NOTE: I made sure both of the installations work, and I believe what caused most of the errors reported was the changing of the path when using Steam (putting it into the BI folder) since that will break lots of file locations; and it turns out it isn't necessary at all.

Unit Icons won't work for me.

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

I tried to to download this today but Chrome says this file is malicious and blocked it I'm afraid.

EDIT: Problem resolved
    Last edited by Saul Tyre; June 09, 2017 at 09:05 AM.
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

I've started having problems with this site now, that before now has worked perfectly for years. Sorry, I'll see if I can find another site to use. Meanwhile you'll have to get it in parts from other links.

Agraes's Avatar Pillar of Prydein

It's been a long, long while since I have last checked the forum.
    As the project leader on ATW I feel really proud to see there is some activity still going there (even if there seems to be a lot of complains about download problems and bugged released!).
    Big thumps up to Nelduin & Dansk viking for keeping things going on.

As for myself, that's what I had started doing now 10 years ago and still very much going on, beeing a 5th century brittonic warlord in the flesh:
    https://www.facebook.com/letavia.teulu/

Quote Originally Posted by Agraes View Post
    It's been a long, long while since I have last checked the forum.
    As the project leader on ATW I feel really proud to see there is some activity still going there (even if there seems to be a lot of complains about download problems and bugged released!).
    Big thumps up to Nelduin & Dansk viking for keeping things going on.

As for myself, that's what I had started doing now 10 years ago and still very much going on, beeing a 5th century brittonic warlord in the flesh:
    https://www.facebook.com/letavia.teulu/
    Awesome Agraes!

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

These are current working links to the mod files .....

Quote Originally Posted by King_Z View Post
    At http://www.moddb.com/mods/arthurian/downloads

It gives you the option of adding in the music if you wish, some people may not want the unofficial fan patch, if there are bugs people can use the previous version.
    I do however like the idea of it all being on one download it is annoying having to download all of the options, but I do not have the extra music installed at the moment.

The game should just work on steam with no messing about there is an exe file which is placed in your Rome Total War folder (Not the arthur folder) called Arthurian Total War.exe then you can still use the RomeTW for the original Roman game.

As long as its installed to the correct place EXAMPLE, not in the BI folder, in the 'SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Rome Total War Gold'

Great news there is another unofficial patch, is there a changelog? or did I miss it, I haven't looked at it yet, you should of messaged me on MODDB > http://www.moddb.com/mods/arthurian/downloads I would of added the patch

{EDIT} Ive just re-read your post, I didn't realise that the RS 2 enviro was the wrong one I have not actually played it for more than 30 mins since the fan patch and the RS 2 addon so I didn't realise.

Ive only just installed a steam version of Rome Gold, any idea why the Alex is a separate folder and not included in the Rome folder like it is on non-steam versions??
    Originally Posted by Nelduin

So here are the links, download and install them in that order :

Download links:

Last edited by Gaius Baltar; June 21, 2019 at 04:02 PM. Reason: add information - 6/21/2019 - Van Zandt

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

I installed the raven feeders into my Rome Total War Gold folder (using steam version). Campaign works but historical battles crash and starting custom battles returns me ti the menu... battles in campaign do work though...

Can anyone help me?

Default Re: [UPD Feb 2016] New download links - Working Links 6/21/2019

Exactly the time frame I was missing!Just started it,a great effort indeed.Thank you very much!

Default Re: Arthurian: Total War REPACK (UPDATED April 2020)

Ok, I spent two hours trying to figure out how I installed the mod years ago. Finally found it, but to avoid boring steps of installing many patches, I repacked everything. It includes full version, all patches, RS 2 Environments and Music Pack.

https://www.moddb.com/games/rome-tot...tal-war-repack

Just download, extract the content into your "Rome Total War" or "Rome Total War Gold" folder and play using "Arthurian Total War" executable which is in the game directory when the installation is finished.

King_Z, if you are still around, feel free to add it to the ModDB page you created. I will also update first post of the thread.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

I'm just passing by to say that I also uploaded three mods to Rome: Total War;

58 BC - Caesar Imperator : https://www.moddb.com/mods/58bc-caesar-imperator

77 BC - Twilight of the Republic : https://www.moddb.com/mods/77-bc-twi...light-republic

The First Triumvirate : https: // www.moddb.com/mods/the-first-triumvirate-v192full
    Last edited by l5c4sl3m0s; August 24, 2020 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Update links

Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    Ok, I spent two hours trying to figure out how I installed the mod years ago. Finally found it, but to avoid boring steps of installing many patches, I repacked everything. It includes full version, all patches, RS 2 Environments and Music Pack.

https://www.moddb.com/games/rome-tot...tal-war-repack

Just download, extract the content into your "Rome Total War" or "Rome Total War Gold" folder and play using "Arthurian Total War" executable which is in the game directory when the installation is finished.

King_Z, if you are still around, feel free to add it to the ModDB page you created. I will also update first post of the thread.
    Thanks for keeping the mod files available!

I noticed that the music file is overwriting the BI vanilla one. Instead, I've rewritten it so you can simply put it into "...\arthur\data". Here's a Dropbox link.

Madoc Uther's Avatar Laetus

First of all I want to congratulate the Mod team for his job. I can't wait to install it and play it as soon as possible
    I didn't notice the existence of this mod until I was looking for some information about the IV and the V century in Great Britain. To be honest, it's my favourite period of time. The late Roman period.
    But as it seems, the main feature for me it's the historical accuracy, according to the available historic sources about the issue, and the most important of all it's the historical panoply.
    As I told you before, I'm going to install it and have a close view.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12