Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: M2TW Config File How To's

Gigantus's Avatar The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Modding Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: M2TW Config File How To's

Hi,

How do I change the resolution under steam installation? There is no medieval2.preference.cfg file. Not even any *.cfg files.

The reason I'm asking is that I couldn't get the game working under various configurations. I'm trying to run the game under Playonlinux (wine versions 1.8 to 2.3) but what I see is only some color changes in the screen with music. I'm able to click things but can't see anything than colors... I think being able to change the resolution to my laptops native resolution could help...

The laptops I tried to run have following specs: ubuntu14 + i5 Cpu + HD4000 graphics, other one: ubuntu16 + some pentium dual core Cpu + gma graphics. The linux version shows only splash screen.

The last thing I'm going to try is install windows under VM

Did anyone know how to unlock factions in Kingdoms ? I have a Steam version and it didn't come with Kingdoms.preference.cfg ?

Gigantus's Avatar The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Modding Emeritus

Blog Entries

Install and play my Bare Geomod and that problem is solved. It requires modding the descr_strat file otherwise plus modifying the CFG file.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011