Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Regiments of American Revolutionary War 1775 -1783

Default Re: Regiments of American Revolutionary War 1775 -1783

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160425234900_1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	566.8 KB 
ID:	336586Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160425234918_1.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	599.5 KB 
ID:	336587 There is my proof

Quote Originally Posted by Thorvall95 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160425234900_1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	566.8 KB 
ID:	336586Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160425234918_1.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	599.5 KB 
ID:	336587 There is my proof
    Awesome, man!

I will quote your finding in a moddb article concerning the compatibility of the two mods
    ---------------------------------Check out my mod --------------------------------

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by JustDoit8 View Post
    Awesome, man!

I will quote your finding in a moddb article concerning the compatibility of the two mods
    Would you like me to link your Mod on the Darth section?
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ♔hammeredalways♔ View Post
    Would you like me to link your Mod on the Darth section?
    That would be great! Thanks
    ---------------------------------Check out my mod --------------------------------

A small overview of updated textures for V2:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

What do you guys think ?

Hi,

There is somekind of problem: I cannot see your units at custom battle menu or at campaign? I'm using the Imperial destroyer mod. I checked the files and from DB files is missing line: "game unit allowed"?
    Otherwise great work

Hi,

There is somekind of problem: I cannot see your units at custom battle menu or at campaign? I'm using the Imperial destroyer mod. I checked the files and from DB files is missing line: "game unit allowed"?
    Otherwise great work

wow very nice. how many new units we will see in next release?

Lads! Guess what?

Last edited by HighOnTea; April 28, 2016 at 07:57 AM.

Thank you for making a general unit it did not fell right with out George Washington

Laetus

I am loving the work so far. Cant wait for V2. With that being said, im having trouble with my darthmod install. I can get it to run. but ONLY inf. no cavalry units. also the unit sizes are 160 (compared to 300 for DME Line inf.) and i havnt even added the casus belli DME mod either yet. i wanted to get this squared away 1st... ANY help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Keep up the GREAT great work. =D

Quote Originally Posted by KILLSHOT187 View Post
    I am loving the work so far. Cant wait for V2. With that being said, im having trouble with my darthmod install. I can get it to run. but ONLY inf. no cavalry units. also the unit sizes are 160 (compared to 300 for DME Line inf.) and i havnt even added the casus belli DME mod either yet. i wanted to get this squared away 1st... ANY help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Keep up the GREAT great work. =D
    You can find a series of very good guides from Alwyn here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post14562119

There is a step by step for DB Editor here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post13061445 which will show you how to change unit size amongst others
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Laetus

You can find a series of very good guides from Alwyn here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post14562119

There is a step by step for DB Editor here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post13061445 which will show you how to change unit size amongst others
    I was messing around with the PFM in DME and kinda figured it out. but really, thank you so much for the info bud. =D

Laetus

So ive been working for the last few days to get this just right and ive come to find that DME 8.0.1 AUM 3.4 DME and CB2.2 work together. however, this mod will not work with all 3 others installed =( all i are thease units replacing the british ones and US... then i would be happy.

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Great work and many lovely and well details on the textures (and your skills are steadily improving)! Keep up the great work

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

jackwei's Avatar Primicerius

If you ever create a fictional unit wouldn't it be cool if we also had colonel tavington's Green Dragoons from the Patriot film?

Civis

Yes this great mod does work with DME, but unfortunately it isn't compatible with other mods.

Quote Originally Posted by bcl1212 View Post
    Yes this great mod does work with DME, but unfortunately it isn't compatible with other mods.
    It seems to work fine with both DME & Causa Belli, it does need unit sizes and some statistics tweaked and of course the names included within the Causa Belli location file.

With JustDoIt8's permission I can make the needed adjustments and post the Mod.

Please note I have not played in an extensive Campaign with the units so if anyone experiences any issues (I can't see what they are, but you never know) they can advise and I will attempt to trace

It seems to work fine with both DME & Causa Belli, it does need unit sizes and some statistics tweaked and of course the names included within the Causa Belli location file.

With JustDoIt8's permission I can make the needed adjustments and post the Mod.

Please note I have not played in an extensive Campaign with the units so if anyone experiences any issues (I can't see what they are, but you never know) they can advise and I will attempt to trace
    Sure, it would be great if you could make the necessary adjustments so that there is a compatibility sub-mod.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast