Thread: I Love This Mod! +Other Cool Ideas!

KmanBEAST's Avatar Civis

Icon6 I Love This Mod! +Other Cool Ideas!

Hello. I'm really hoping you are reading this falcom, because I just want to thank you for your huge effort to make this mod. In only 1 day I have gotten more entertainment than all vanilla and expansion campaigns combined! I can't wait to see what you add next!

While I do love this mod, I feel like it could be improved in the future. If you could at least share your opinions about these ideas and why or why you can't do them that would be great. Or instead of adding this to the main mod someone else could be reading this and make it a sub-mod, who knows .

-I noticed England has the Pikemen unit from the Americas Campaign. I know that since you are able to add that, you could also give them the Musketeer unit that is also from the Americas Campaign. If you could also give France that musket unit that would be awesome. Because right now it doesn't feel the same with short range arquebusiers.

-Give the kingdoms stats to units from vanilla. In kingdoms 2 handers, spearmen, and cavalry were all balanced. Keep the vanilla morale though, because the Kingdoms morale is really bad . Also give highlanders, highland nobles, and noble highland archers the fear factor like they do in the Britannia expansion.

-Also MAYBE add some new units to other factions. Hasham to Turks, Ghulams for Egypt, Sami Axemen for denmark, etc. This is of course optional but it would make all these factions even more interesting.

-Other balancing and fixes.

Again, thank you to whoever is reading this and if you are reading this falcom I just want you to know we all appreciate your work for this AWESOME mod, keep it up! .

Default Re: I Love This Mod! +Other Cool Ideas!

Basically, I think what it would take, it would be a medieval 2 total war with the remastered world map as Call of duty modern warfare was remastered, because this medieval 2 total war remaster would sell well I think , Because I do not think I am the only one who wants this. Just add any possible units like Ghulams to Egypt ect. I am also thinking of a system of sub-factions created from a certain period, such as the Teutonic order, the principality of Antioch, Kingdom Jerusalem, that one could choose to adopt this order for our basic empire (France - England ect.) It would be huge if the map could be like Falcolm but with a graphics engine that would display the map of the whole world in many more regions. A bit like for example for England an England the size of that in the Britannie countryside of Medieval 2 Total War kingoms. We could all sign a petition, regroup by fan of the countries of the world and even demonstrate in the street for this medieval 2 total war remastered by the official producers (if I am not mistaken, I do not know if the creator of flacolm has Participated in the creation of the original game medieval 2 released in 2006).
    Basically, I think what it would take, it would be a medieval 2 total war with the remastered world map as Call of duty modern warfare was remastered, because this medieval 2 total war remaster would sell well I think , Because I do not think I am the only one who wants this. Just add any possible units like Ghulams to Egypt ect. I am also thinking of a system of sub-factions created from a certain period, such as the Teutonic order, the principality of Antioch, Kingdom Jerusalem, that one could choose to adopt this order for our basic empire (France - England ect.) It would be huge if the map could be like Falcolm but with a graphics engine that would display the map of the whole world in many more regions. A bit like for example for England an England the size of that in the Britannie countryside of Medieval 2 Total War kingoms. We could all sign a petition, regroup by fan of the countries of the world and even demonstrate in the street for this medieval 2 total war remastered by the official producers (if I am not mistaken, I do not know if the creator of flacolm has Participated in the creation of the original game medieval 2 released in 2006).

Metal.Pigeon's Avatar Decanus

If you were curious, I did read this a while ago (and the other suggestion threads) and sort of took what you said into consideration; one of the first things that I did was to fill out glaring missing spots in the vanilla factions with kingdoms units. Although of course, by now I decided that they looked a bit too outdated for my liking.

Mod leader of One Ruler on Earth | Unit modeler for Colonies & Empires

KmanBEAST's Avatar Civis

Haha it's all good. I posted this 2 years ago man, and I now realize that you're the only person carrying this mod forward at the moment since the original creator is gone. I wish you luck in your project, and I'm glad you took what I said into consideration (while also improving it lol).