Thread: Scripting units in enemy territory to suffer attrition - unless they raid

Default Scripting units in enemy territory to suffer attrition - unless they raid

Is this possible, or has it been done already? I think it could work really well as a mod if somebody knows how to script it properly.

Simply put, your units gradually suffer unless you put them inside an enemy building, raiding it. In the real life 18th century, taking towns and settlements to capture enough supplies was vital.
    Try my ETW mods: Interface Enhancement Mod

Default Re: Scripting units in enemy territory to suffer attrition - unless they raid

This already exist. It is part of WALI. it requires you to build a fort in enemy territory to not suffer attrition. I on my iPad so I can't provide a link but you can google search it.

Default Re: Scripting units in enemy territory to suffer attrition - unless they raid

Well, that sounds pretty cool but still not the same as my idea. AFAIK the AI doesn't build forts. But I'll look into it, and maybe see if I can learn scripting to maybe modify it to work with towns instead.
    Try my ETW mods: Interface Enhancement Mod