Thread: update?

Default update?

Any plan on releaseing an update, maybe new units or something like that ? also is there a you tube video how to make new units in case a person wants to make any additions

Default Re: update?

I think only Gigantus is active out of the modders so I assume they wont be updating it anytime soon.

However I would also love to be able to create some new units, seeing as Im stuggling to recruit any unique units that I didnt already start to begin with.

yes this mod could do with a lot more balanced and unique units so i wuld love to try and make my own

Can you recruit all unique units present in custom battles though?

All faction specific units such as Shield Breakers, Cross-River Marksmen, Unstoppables, Shock Brigade etc? I cannot recruit/re-recruit any, I only have the ones you start a campaign with and even when I disband those, I cannot re-recruit them after at a huge barracks or higher.

I can't find any answers or people with similar issues on here and its frustrating!

i can recruit all units, what "age" do oyu have it set in custome battles?

I can see them all in custom battle, its in the campaign that I cant recruit them however, I saw them in custom battles and got excited, and then when I got the barracks required in my Liu campaign yet couldnt recruit them, I got hacked off and gave up, the constant spam stacks of volunteers and low tier units all muddled up started to make my eyes melt.

yeah that is one thing i hate about this mod is the large amount of income and the spam of stacks that the ai can produce