Thread: Problems with radious version on Co-op

Default Problems with radious version on Co-op

Hello,

First of all i would like to say that this is my favourite mod in Attila. But sadly after the last update the Ai mod does weird things. some problems we had were:

-A player that makes peace with someone that has puppet states doesnt automatically make peace with the puppet states.

-When a player that subjigates a faction you are at war with will not give you the option to make peace.

-The AI lost a lot of the agressiveness it had compared to before the patch.

-A few factions sometimes stand together in a small river (like the river in the netherlands or egypt for example) and not do anything the whole game.

I really hope you can fix these things

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: Problems with radious version on Co-op

Hi there will be glad if you also upload your save game

-A player that makes peace with someone that has puppet states doesnt automatically make peace with the puppet states.
    Actually the mod should not capable to do that, if its realy my mod problem i will be glad to fix it , the mod do alter diplomacy behaviour but not realy capable to introduce new feature like that >,<

-When a player that subjigates a faction you are at war with will not give you the option to make peace.
    Not realy understood about this, can you post with picture for me to easy to understand the problem

-The AI lost a lot of the agressiveness it had compared to before the patch.
    What AI actually that lost its agressiveness ? Grand Campaign ? Last roman ? Or Age of Charlemagne ?

For your info during Age of Charlemagne last patch there is some feature that previosly feature that work normal now its not :
    1.Naval feature now buggys since the AI do not capable to lauch proper sea invasion due strange calculation, you can say its already minus AI aggresiveness for good
    2.Nomadic faction like Hun may not act as aggresiveness like before for strange reason, previosly its realy dont have problem attacking city, now its does , this is also minus the AI aggresiveness as well, since this is main faction that supposedly grind other AI and human player to dust.

-A few factions sometimes stand together in a small river (like the river in the netherlands or egypt for example) and not do anything the whole game.
    You can say they trap and locked on the game thanks for bug and glitch on vanilla itself, sometimes AI logic also responsible as well, so its will be best if you can upload the save game for me to see, perhaps i can do some tinkering and figure what is the main problem

I really hope you can fix these things
    Honestly thanks for real life problem i realy dont have much time for modding, but i will try my best to update the mod and perhaps release the warhammer version if there is chance i can still sit in front of my cpu for tinkering Campaign AI ^^
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze