Thread: 1.5.1 sandbox mod

Default 1.5.1 sandbox mod

Hey guys so here is my atempt to make a sanbox experience not far from the original Call of warhamer mod for version 1.5.1
    what is include:
    -unique heroes (leorik, valkia etc)
    -merc capatin (ancoda, rodrigo etc)
    -the seasons
    -the mercenaries (ogres )
    -g5 realy bad ai script
    no spawns see the AI bulding their armies from scratch

so about the install it should be easy copy paste the files in your data folder ( ATTENTION i might have done a mistake in the data/world/maps/imperial camaping and it might not overide the original ones ) copy what is inside my data/world/maps/imperial camaping to your rage of the dark gods imperial campaing folder)

now when you open my sandbox mod folder youll see
    descr_cursor_actions
    descr_faction_standing
    descr_campaign_ai_db
    its optional for a savage ai and a bit more agresive to include them paste it in your data folder (rage of the darks gods/data)

youll see 3 more folder:
    Include diplomat in the campaing (this will include diplomats in the campaing note that empire factions will form aliances with them there might be some war bettwen them but not all of em at keast at the start of the camp)
    No diplomat (this will not include diplomat for a total war experience no aliances when a war starts it will last forever)
    one of the two files will be pasted in your data folder

use this for a bit stronger beasmen (this will give beastmen a lot more units to fight use this to give the empire a huge amount of trouble this goes to your data/world/maps/imperial campaing foler)

i play with no diplomat and do not use the bit strong beastmen

credits to
    the original call of warhamer rage of the dark gods team
    savage for his AI
    the maker of call of warsandbox for helping me with his files see whats going on

DONWLOAD IN THIS LINK
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ax...my+sandbox.rar

Default Re: 1.5.1 sandbox mod

i forgot to mention backup the files tha are suposed to be overwrited

Hey bro I need some help here please... I've been trying to use a sandbox mod for the last two days, including yours, and I keep on failing... I've followed the instructions exactly as you say, same as the other ones, and every time I go to start a campaign it boots me back to the previous screen... the game however does boot up without me trying to add a sandbox mod but the issue is I want to play this mod WITH a sandbox mod not WITHOUT... I have the 1.5.1 version with english text and voices with the 1.5.1 fix... do you have ANY idea of what I'm doing wrong... I really wanna play this mod with a sandbox feel and not scripted AI stack spams... I'd appreciate any and all help... thank you

Use this version of the main mod, its much better:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...e-Installation

Quote Originally Posted by WickedMortal View Post
    Hey bro I need some help here please... I've been trying to use a sandbox mod for the last two days, including yours, and I keep on failing... I've followed the instructions exactly as you say, same as the other ones, and every time I go to start a campaign it boots me back to the previous screen... the game however does boot up without me trying to add a sandbox mod but the issue is I want to play this mod WITH a sandbox mod not WITHOUT... I have the 1.5.1 version with english text and voices with the 1.5.1 fix... do you have ANY idea of what I'm doing wrong... I really wanna play this mod with a sandbox feel and not scripted AI stack spams... I'd appreciate any and all help... thank you
    Soz for the late reply had some very busy days
    okay firstly i do use gigantus main version of the mod this can probably be a solution for ye
    the thing that conserns me the most is that you say you tried every sandbox mod and it failed
    so are you using the gigantus version of the main mod? (it might cause a problem if you do not) if you do not the link is in tyrgalon post
    if you bring the backed up files of the main mod (the ones you replaced using a sandbox mod) does it work?
    So if you do use gigantus and the games play just fine without any sandbox files try these things

firstly i do recomend to try this sandbox mod and see if it helps http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-of-Warsandbox (i actualy saw what this guy did and brough my version of it)

1)use the files i consider optimal
    2)use the include diplomat option
    3)use a bit stronger beastmen desc_Start
    4) use the include diplomat, along with the files i do consider optimal and the descr_start in the bit stronger beastmen

i hope it helps budy

*Edited*

Hey, install files are missing folders, some files are in wrong folders, and the final folder is misspelled. 100% of people extracting to their game folder won't get a correct install. Just pay attention to where the files go everybody, so you can get them to the right spot.

Otherwise, I'm eager to try this out! I edited Ziame's work myself at one point but finally butchered a few scripts too much to keep trying to improve. Eager to try your version. That new release of 1.6 is.... so spawny. Gross. Glad to see sandbox fans are still out there
    Last edited by smitty; March 08, 2016 at 11:37 AM.
    Wealth beyond measure, Outlander.

No I'm not using Gig's version I'm using a RAR version. It's easier for me to use and install.