Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SUBMODS: Music Overhaul, New Byzantine settlement textures and no region borders on mini-map

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Default Re: SUBMODS: Music Overhaul, New Byzantine settlement textures and no region borders on mini-map

Not on TWC. No share, no promotion.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Default Re: SUBMODS: Music Overhaul, New Byzantine settlement textures and no region borders on mini-map

It's fine. Got to follow the rules!

Perhaps, in time, i'll look for a more direct way to contribute to the submod, thanks for your reply Lifth.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

No problem
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Hey there. Can someone send me the great music mod. Unfortunately I do not have it anymore and the link seemed dead. Best regards!

I'm also looking for this music mod, or any other music submod. Grew tired of listening to the same soundtrack over and over

Quote Originally Posted by lequintal69 View Post
    I'm also looking for this music mod, or any other music submod. Grew tired of listening to the same soundtrack over and over
    I'm afraid there aren't any more music submods than this one and mine. Although you can mod it on your own! It's not hard and quite fun tbh

You can also play as a faction from a different region
    Last edited by Just let me post; November 27, 2020 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Just let me post View Post
    I'm afraid there aren't any more music submods than this one and mine. Although you can mod it on your own! It's not hard and quite fun tbh

You can also play as a faction from a different region
    didnt know about your mod, I will try it right away!

I spent HUGE amount of time making my music mods for R2, which is kind of a nightmare on that engine. I know it's easier for medieval 2 but I wanted to know if there were some already available

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123