Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15405556575859606162636465
Results 1,281 to 1,292 of 1292

Thread: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: Campaign Map Master Thread

Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: Campaign Map Master Thread

Hello everyone, first of all thank you for this mod, it is really good but it has just need bug fix patch. I played 2 campaign with Seljuks in legendary difficulty(more than 100 turns in both).In my observation,
    muslim factions need positive boost. In my both campaign, north africa is taken by spanish kingdoms ( and spanish/portuguese kingdoms even don't fight each other, they just attack the muslim factions, that's all. ) Moreover, all of the Catholics factions(england, france, hre, hungary etc.) are becoming ally, and they are very passive in game. They don't fight each other, they just attack the muslim countries. In addition, it is really hard to play with Seljuks because of public order issue. I built many positive public order buildings, but there is no way to make public order green unless I put army in my every city. I believe, public order issue must be fixed, it can't be play like this.( As a suggestion, you can increase the effect of religious buildings for muslim countries so it will help for public order issue. ) What's more, Khwarezm Empire beats their enemies all the time. I believe, you should reduce their power. When I play more with other countries, I will give more feedbacks about campaign.
    Lastly, thank you for this wonderful campaign.

Goutlard's Avatar Janissary

Quote Originally Posted by JoAlves View Post
    Hello everyone, first of all thank you for this mod, it is really good but it has just need bug fix patch. I played 2 campaign with Seljuks in legendary difficulty(more than 100 turns in both).In my observation,
    muslim factions need positive boost. In my both campaign, north africa is taken by spanish kingdoms ( and spanish/portuguese kingdoms even don't fight each other, they just attack the muslim factions, that's all. ) Moreover, all of the Catholics factions(england, france, hre, hungary etc.) are becoming ally, and they are very passive in game. They don't fight each other, they just attack the muslim countries. In addition, it is really hard to play with Seljuks because of public order issue. I built many positive public order buildings, but there is no way to make public order green unless I put army in my every city. I believe, public order issue must be fixed, it can't be play like this.( As a suggestion, you can increase the effect of religious buildings for muslim countries so it will help for public order issue. ) What's more, Khwarezm Empire beats their enemies all the time. I believe, you should reduce their power. When I play more with other countries, I will give more feedbacks about campaign.
    Lastly, thank you for this wonderful campaign.
    To be frank, after a bit of playing and fun, ending up as the Seljuks, losing Malatya to a coordinated Armenian/Templar/Trebizond Empire invasion, while conquering Sinope myself, and having all my provinces revolt at the same time made me just quit the game, and go back to standard Attila.

I felt like the game as Seljuks just felt like a chore, rather than anything enjoyable nor interesting.
    Ottoman Total Overhaul received the 2nd favorite Overhaul/Compilation Mod - 2016 award !

Hello. i just starting this mod(about 12 turns) my ask: there is no navy recruitment at all ? any plan to add navy in later patch? thx the mod!!
    Last edited by Hunor; January 05, 2020 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunor View Post
    Hello. i just starting this mod(about 12 turns) my ask: there is no navy recruitment at all ? any plan to add navy in later patch? thx the mod!!
    Or mercenaries, its still a WIP though..

Why am I getting public order penalty of -8 for "religion" when the settlement is 100% my own religion (catholicism)? I have a felling like this happens with every faction. Also I am 90% sure I did not piss off the pope.

Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    Why am I getting public order penalty of -8 for "religion" when the settlement is 100% my own religion (catholicism)? I have a felling like this happens with every faction. Also I am 90% sure I did not piss off the pope.
    I get the same playing as the Numbians, I switched from Christianity to Islam the second turn, and despite my provinces all being fully kitted out with max Mosques, and no christian provinces within 10,000 miles, they automatically try to turn christian if i dont have a imam fully loaded on site!

Hi All

Just started playing this mod on the weekend. am i missing something? because i cant seem to figure out which settlements form which provinces.

trying to sort out happiness and sanitation

Marble Emperor's Avatar Civis

Each settlement is it’s own province.

Aguirre's Avatar Decanus

It would be nice with som permanent forts and stuff, especially in the north

Gondolin's Avatar Tiro

Hello,

Great mod and great job on units and event.
    After playing 2 campaign with the Abbasid Khalifat and Marinids I have the same feedback about unrest.
    I spent my two campaigns only fighting the unrest, if I move one army to conquer a territory, there will be a rebellion right after, so doing only this could get a little boring since you cannot do anything else and since you re limited with the number of generals (which was a big issue with Abbasids).

The religious issue and unrest was well balance in Al Andalus of the Charlemagne DLC, something close to this will make the game more enjoyable and closer to reality (if you search about the unrest during muslim time in Spain and Sicilia)
    I don't try non muslim factions, but those two be ready to only fight riot in your two or 3 settlements.

Can anybody tell me when the era transitions to late so I can be recruit end game units? Does it at all? I'm at 1346 in my campaign currently, and there's been no change.

Marble Emperor's Avatar Civis

The high and late era units aren’t available in the campaign yet.