Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16415657585960616263646566
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1310

Thread: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: Campaign Map Master Thread

Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: Campaign Map Master Thread

Can player switch his faction to emergent one during gameplay or start a game as an emergent faction somehow?
    I remember this type of feature from Empire TW when player was able to side with revolutionary forces or against them - is this feature planned?

Icon3 Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: Campaign Map Master Thread

Think your mod looks really great, from what i have seen. I have just one complaine, and that is you somehow mixed the location of the danish city Aalborg with the location of Aarhus in your mod. If you look at a map of Denmark you will notice that Aarhus is situated aproximately just beneath the 'nose' of Jutland, and not 'above' it as in the mod. Is this maybe something that you could fix, so the map would be a little yet more accurate?

My best regards

GUYS, after the city/fort is fully expanded (6 slots total) the population stops growing! I can't recruit armies! My population numbers for next turn are in "green" but after next turn is complete - THERE IS NO CHANGE. So the only way to keep population actually growing is NOT to expand the last slot.

PLEASE SOMEOME CONFIRM THIS, I JUST TESTED AND IT SEEMS TO BE THE CASE.

I bought Attila just to play this mod, I love it SOOO MUCH, but I have to conquer another city in order to gain new population to recruit new armies - O M G !!!

This is NOT the case for the AI. Their cities have over 100k population, and my fully upgraded fort after 200 turns has 758 people inside (

I tryied Kwarezmian empire because they have 6 slotted city on start and the population is growing, so its not a problem with slots.

In my main campaign I am playing Cuman Khanate - year 1432 and my population stopped growing. I have 2204775 people in 71 regions total. Is there a limit to how many people I can have?

Why did my population stop growing? My population numbers for next turn are in green, but there is no change...

I tryied Kwarezmian empire because they have 6 slotted city on start and the population is growing, so its not a problem with slots.

In my main campaign I am playing Cuman Khanate - year 1432 and my population stopped growing. I have 2204775 people in 71 regions total. Is there a limit to how many people I can have?

Why did my population stop growing? My population numbers for next turn are in green, but there is no change...

Wonderful mod, I am constantly following.

I wanted to ask what's going to happen to the 'desolate' areas in central Africa & central & southern Arabia ? Perhaps Germa can become Murzuk (which is actually located 86 miles s/w from Germa in the Fezzan region). Kanem Empire was present in the area of Murzuk in the 13th century, as it's northernmost territory. Maybe with the inclusion of Murzuk, it'll give birth to Kanem's inclusion in a future Medieval 1212 patch at a faction or at least units ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murzuk

it looks really great, just some textures need some reworking
    but it's overall really great

Icon14 Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: Campaign Map Master Thread

hello, after discovering your mod i started playing Total War: Attila again.
    If the factions you have created are used, a new campaign will emergents. So your work on factions is quite successful. But is it possible to add a Submod we can play with them or a historical fashion more advanced than 1337 in which they are involved?
    I care very much about this. Unfortunately, I did not have the experience of playing with the Akkoyunlu Confederation in Medieval II. And I have family ties with this state.

Maybe it will be easier to do this as follows:

Zengids > Akkoyunlu Confederation
    Ildegizids > Karakoyunlu Confederation
    Sultanate of Rum > Jandar (When you get Sinop)
    Sultanate of Rum > Ottomans
    Sultanate of Rum > Germiyans
    Sultanate of Rum > Karamans
    Sultanate of Rum > Mentese

Or add the ability to create playable vassal states. I think this will be more difficult.

Gondolin's Avatar Tiro

Hi,
    I ve seen some maps (see one of them below) with factions such as Uyunids - Rasulids - Arles - Banu Ghanya displayed but not in the actual mod

https://ibb.co/rGq3PGg

Are they totally abandoned or kept for another update ?

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

I've been playing a bit of Attila TW, and afterwards I decided to install the mod, and what a gem! Spectacular work MK team.

Probably asked before, but I want to ask and make sure - are there any plans to include, if possible, smaller towns & maybe villages, to provinces? For example small factions with 1 single city have a hard time expanding and creating an economy.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!