Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13385354555657585960616263646566 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1310

Thread: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: Campaign Map Master Thread

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: Campaign Map Master Thread

Quote Originally Posted by miguelfadous View Post
    In all honesty i have utmost respect to this specific team exactly because of the years long dedication and commitment and full disclosure i attempted to delete the comment i posted as soon as i read it again, but i wasn't able to find the way to remove it.
    If you want to delete a post then report it to the moderation and we are here to serve.

Carry on.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

To put into perspective there are some mods here on Total War Centre that have been in development for more than 10 years and work is still done on them and people still follow them. So this mod has only been in development for 3-4 years and we already have a working campaign being released to testers. That is huge, that means that the mod is actually playable (albeit with the usual bugs and problems). We are closer than ever to an actual release.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    To put into perspective there are some mods here on Total War Centre that have been in development for more than 10 years and work is still done on them and people still follow them. So this mod has only been in development for 3-4 years and we already have a working campaign being released to testers. That is huge, that means that the mod is actually playable (albeit with the usual bugs and problems). We are closer than ever to an actual release.
    Any idea how one becomes a tester?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaheman View Post
    Any idea how one becomes a tester?
    They are forcing you too use Discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebaki View Post
    They are forcing you too use Discord.
    Oh, the humanity! Thanks for the info, though. Any idea where I can find the discord link or how to get an invite?

edit: there are links on this page . The first couple links are broken, I think the good one is the 3rd one down.
    Last edited by Ninjaheman; May 31, 2019 at 09:10 AM.

Oh, the humanity! Thanks for the info, though. Any idea where I can find the discord link or how to get an invite?

edit: there are links on this page . The first couple links are broken, I think the good one is the 3rd one down.
    ty alot i wanted to participate in this asap

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Here are the Tech Tree for each cultural groups. As can be seen, We still need more actual technological, societal, legal development for 14th and 15th century. More Tech Tree for more specific Subcultures can be made, but that too need more technology ideas.

For the Tech Nodes, we try to take in actual developments and avoid vague game-y tech nodes as possible. We also avoid taking in technologies that were already discovered before the 13th century (so no reinventing the wheel, unless it is notable that specific regions adopts something later than the inventing region)

If you have concrete ideas, let us know.
    Last edited by You_Guess_Who; July 28, 2019 at 06:51 PM.

The blast furnace and the finery forge are the main ones which spring to mind.

First blast furnace reported in Sweden in around 1100 but spread across Europe in the 13th century. Produces cast iron rather than pig iron, so a military tech facilitating improved swords, maybe necessary for tier 2 swordsmen?

First finery forge around the 13th century, used in conjunction with a waterwheel to produce plate armour from the early 1400s. So could be another gateway military tech for tier 3 knights and armoured troops?

Reloaded the image.

Mmm, good idea.

Another couple of options are Squires and Standing Army.

Squires began to appear in the 13th century and improved the effectiveness of knights by maintaining their armour, horses etc. Could also have a later tech of Landed Squires, which allows better management of land (more food and tax) as from the 14th century squires often became landed.

Standing army can be earlier for Turkish factions (i.e. Janissaries) and later for other factions, although that's maybe a bit too ahistorical for most factions within the period. Maybe as a purely 'transitional' technology for turning the Seljuks into the 'Ottomans' late game equivalent?

Also some form of Retinue / Retainers tech could trigger the upgrading of general bodyguard units, as they can be seen to be akin to the retainers of the medieval nobles.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Our first foray for Population Script. If you have good data for population numbers in 1212, let us know.

whoa, it's great

How does population work with hordes?

Hm, it seems applications are closed

Hello everybody,

I would like to report that Paris, Toulouse and Rouen are missplaced in the campagne map.

Here a map of the most important cities of France.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Yes that is known. Cities can not be moved in Total War games since medieval 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    Yes that is known. Cities can not be moved in Total War games since medieval 2 days.
    Except Shogun 2
    Wolf girl who likes to draw anime girls ❤️ DeviantArt, Twitter
    Also mad creator of

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,
    TWCenter Forum, MODDB, Patreon

And we the mortals can begin to marvel at the creation: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1429109380
    I know what I will use my vacation days for in December.

Quote Originally Posted by F@32 View Post
    And we the mortals can begin to marvel at the creation: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1429109380
    I know what I will use my vacation days for in December.
    Hail to the King, baby!

AI doesn't hire any unit?!
    In my France campaign AI forces limited their start armies.
    I see new AI generals, but new unit - never.
    What іs it?