Thread: Updated faction: Edetani

Default Updated faction: Edetani

This is the last faction I have included in the game, thus it is "just made" work.

OFFICERS

The general in in the center, with the officer on the left and the standard on the right. The musician is still lacking (as time is lacking to me).

UNITS

The Edetani have three medium-heavy infantry units. On the left an edetani scutati, with soliferrum (to be thrown) and spear. In the center a contestani scutati, with falarica (to be thrown) and falcata (Iberian sword). On the right a heavy caetrati, with soliferrum spear.

Regarding the missile units, the Edetani have two types of slingers. On the left the balearic ones. On the right, the edetani slingers, with a sickle as secondary weapon. In the centre, the caetrati (right) and the olcadian javelinmen (left).

The Edetani cavalry is also powerful. On the left the contestani cavalry, with spear. Next a light jinete with javelins and a short sword. Next an edetani rider, throwing a falarica. Finally the general bodyguard. The last two units are riding a protected iberian horse.

More previews shortly.

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Updated faction: Edetani

I can hardly wait for the new ITW to be released! That day will be a special treat for all RTW fans!
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

Hister's Avatar Domesticus

Demokritus, I totaly agree with you. Everything that has been incorporated in the game will make a gameplay experience something not easy to forget for a long time. This mod is on a list of my top awaiting modifications to come out...

This has to be one of the best mods in the total war series...

Elohim's Avatar Civis

Amen to that!!
    Multiple exclamation marks are the sign of diseased mind!!!

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.