Thread: Old Let's Play of Wrath of the Norsemen from august, but uploaded in January!

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Old Let's Play of Wrath of the Norsemen from august, but uploaded in January!

I started a campaign in early august and decided i wanted to share it with you now. I am playing as the Viking faction of Swebiuö (Swedes) and trying to form a greater Swedish dominance throughout northern Europe. and Scandinavia. The mod is called "Wrath of the Norsemen".

I don't comment while i am playing due to not being used to it.. I tried recording my voice while playing, but it sounded badly så i decided to not use my voice in this let's play.

The computer player is a little inactive and therefore i didn't play the whole campaign. The main obstacles for the Swebiuö (Swedish Vikings of Svealand) is of course the vikings of Danmörk (Denmark), but also the vikings of Gautland (Götaland) and of Gutland (Gotland).

The bigger part of the world map is taken by rebels. The war will therefore be with the rebels first and foremost. It's time to take up the axe and shield once more! The Hämö people of Finland may also be a threat should i decide to raid there..

The Swedes are led by their leader King Ragnarr Lodbrokk (who was a Swedish crown prince historically among the Vikings, who managed to take the throne of Danmörk after a couple of wars.)

Ragnar Lodbrokk (the main character of the TV-series Vikings) is the King of the Swebiuö in this game, as it takes place before he beomes Jarl of Danmörk.

It's time for Ragnars legend to begin!

Part 2:

Part 3:

King Ragnar Lodbrokk conquers even more new territory from the rebels.

Part 4:

King Ragnar preys upon the various rebel settlements outside of his borders.

Part 5:

Biding his time wihout battles, Ragnar prepares for invasion by foreign powers.

Part 6:

King Ragnar is sending out diplomats en masse in the hopes of striking trade agreements. There are no wars being fought at present..

Part 7:

The world is huge and King Ragnar has only just began exploring it.

Part 8 (END):

The rebels, being crushed on land by all the factions of Northern Europe, sends out their big Viking fleet against the biggest threat to it - The fleet of King Ragnar Lothbrook of the Swebiuö!

It is time for the sea battles that will determine who will have domination over the Baltic sea, the rebels or King Ragnar?

If the rebels are victorious at sea, King Ragnar and the other leaders of the Northern world will not be able to take their armies to the other side of the sea!

Last edited by Mr_Nygren; July 17, 2016 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Links changed to actual embedded videos.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: Old Let's Play of Wrath of the Norsemen from august, but uploaded in January!

Links replaced with actual embedded videos.

This is the currently available version on this site.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; July 17, 2016 at 07:54 AM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal