Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Cossacks 3

Default Re: Cossacks 3

Too much talk of mods.

Sail your ship as part of a fleet. Devs previously worked on: Darthmod, World of Warplanes, World of Tanks, RaceRoom, IL2-Sturmovik, Metro, STALKER and many other great games..

condor ukr's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by kambiz View Post
    Is there any chance to see multiplayer to offer players play together as officers of different units in one Army?
    Oh, thank you, I forgot to notice: in multiplayer two players will have capability to play together with one nation. For acsemple, one take army command other is economy cheef. For doing this, they have to chose only one nation and the same colour.
    Good gaming.

MathiasOfAthens's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

Quote Originally Posted by Destraex View Post
    Too much talk of mods.
    What? All he was saying was that the game will be moddable and he plans on making mods himself? Thats good news. And I hardly think he is talking too much.

MathiasOfAthens's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

Good work so far Condo... I will preorder once the game nears completion.

What about naval battles and map sizes. You might of mentioned both already but for the sake of being social how much larger will the maximum size of the map be? And are naval battles going to be the same or will anything be changed.

Any new multiplayer modes like capturing bases (pre set flags) on the map in order to win?

Quote Originally Posted by MathiasOfAthens View Post
    What? All he was saying was that the game will be moddable and he plans on making mods himself? Thats good news. And I hardly think he is talking too much.
    I meant that modding should not be the answer to almost every question.
    It is not "don't like it mod it", its "don't like it don't buy it, maybe mods that come later will make it worth it".
    How about concentrating on the game for now as not even it is out yet. Concentrate on the mods maybe after the game is out.
    A ferrari should not need to be worked to be good. It should come out of the factory good to begin with. Any further mods should make it even better, not fix what the game should come out with to begin with!!!!!

Sail your ship as part of a fleet. Devs previously worked on: Darthmod, World of Warplanes, World of Tanks, RaceRoom, IL2-Sturmovik, Metro, STALKER and many other great games..

Indefinitely Banned

WOW! Good screenshots! I like to try this game out. This is beautiful! I am amazed by the battle screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastoise Groudon View Post
    WOW! Good screenshots! I like to try this game out. This is beautiful! I am amazed by the battle screenshots.
    If you want to see screenshot in better quality here the link http://www.cossacks3.com/cdn/VEKLEEO...z4N1TlZP_o.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MathiasOfAthens View Post
    Good work so far Condo... I will preorder once the game nears completion.

What about naval battles and map sizes. You might of mentioned both already but for the sake of being social how much larger will the maximum size of the map be? And are naval battles going to be the same or will anything be changed.

Any new multiplayer modes like capturing bases (pre set flags) on the map in order to win?
    The naval battles and multiplayer win condition will be the same but without bags and jams.
    The release version of the game maps will only standard size, but it will be slightly larger than in Cossacks BTW
    In the future, we are able to increase the size of the map.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by condor ukr View Post
    If you want to see screenshot in better quality here the link http://www.cossacks3.com/cdn/VEKLEEO...z4N1TlZP_o.jpg

That's even better quality. Thanks a lot for sharing.

kambiz's Avatar Ordinarius

Oh, thank you, I forgot to notice: in multiplayer two players will have capability to play together with one nation. For acsemple, one take army command other is economy cheef. For doing this, they have to chose only one nation and the same colour.
    Good gaming.
    that's great the game looks promising and being able to play the game with a friends will make it even more enjoyable. However if it is already possible to for two players to play as one nation ,then adding more might not be impossible as well (?) So consider my suggestion IF it is technically possible for You. That also can the game's new revolutionary feature so will set it apart from other RTS games

An alternative concept art Mrs. Cossacks 3
    Have a fun!
    Painter
    Bartek Drejewicz

Spoiler for Ukraine

Spoiler for Poland

Spoiler for Russian

Spoiler for Sweden

Spoiler for European nations

Spoiler for Turkey

Inhuman One's Avatar Comes Limitis

The scale of soldiers compared to buildings pretty much kills it for me. Things like that are just too off putting to me since I would constantly see it on screen and be bothered by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman One View Post
    The scale of soldiers compared to buildings pretty much kills it for me. Things like that are just too off putting to me since I would constantly see it on screen and be bothered by it.
    In the heat of the hot battles you will not notice mismatch of that scale

Indefinitely Banned

Nice artwork that you posted! +1

Inhuman One's Avatar Comes Limitis

In the heat of the hot battles you will not notice mismatch of that scale
    I do, something like this always bothers me. Its like long hair clipping through armor or a cloak when running around in an RPG as you watch your character run.
    Or weapons being pulled out of thin air instead of appearing sheathed in some way.
    Or to bring it back to strategy, when civilisations use build styles or units that look out of place for them.

Personly I play games more for the experience than the challenge. And lack of some details can kill the experience.

I don't see the problem, it's an RTS of the old school.

Yes to small maps might be a problem, but the scale is RTS, it has no basis in reality.

I don't except a Age of empire 4 to look like Medieval 2 total war.

They are diffrent games with only thing in common they are strategy. If I want hardcore realism I'll go with Histwar or Scourge of war. If I want something in the middle I'll go with total war, if I want a old school RTS I'll go with cossacks or age of empire 2.

They are diffrent type of games. It might be fun if they make a realism mod one day. but in the end it's a RTS not proper strategy game
    I'm sure when Cossacks 3 comes out there will be plenty things wrong. scale, uniforms, tactics ect. But I don't except the same realism in a top down RTS as I do from a battlefield simulator.

Indefinitely Banned

Do the bodies pile up like they do in the Total War battles?

We would like to propose you another track from Cossacks 3 OST. This time it is a main theme for Ukraine playable nation. You can also download original audio file here >>> http://www.cossacks3.com/upload/musi...st_ukraine.mp3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWTn_NyXstE

The original concept of "Cossacks" is difficult to understand to today's online game fans. But the blame for this is on the consumers and the developers. But it is easy to fix a couple of hours in the game
    By the way, we had twisted game balance at lower difficulty levels AI, which was very strong defited unprepared players. Now everything is as it should be. Easy level means easy)))

Indefinitely Banned

Sorry for asking, but is the game already out yet?