Greetings everyone, I am Maxsilv and this is my first post on Total War Center, even if I have been registered here since quite a long time! I have got started modding with Total War: Rome II a year ago. Today, I am going to share with you a mod which improve battle realism for Total War: Attila.
I hope it will be appreciated!

P.S.: Please, forgive my mistakes; English is not my native language.

--------------
Presentation
--------------

Introducing video:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Summary screen:

-------------
Description
-------------

Current version: 1.5
Latest update: 13, dec. 2015

– Please, give me your advices, in order to make next modifications even better!

With “More Realistic: Attila's Warfare”, I want to allow commanders to use proper tactics on the battlefield. This mod changes melee duration, fatigue impact, morale variations, projectiles range, ability to detection, stats display and more!

Compatibility:

“More Realistic: Attila's Warfare” is compatible with the latest version of Total War: Attila, DLC and most of campaign, map or graphical mods, yet changes may not be available if you use any battle, unit, overhaul or UI mod.

Known issues:

– Encyclopedia has not been updated.

If you have any problem, tell me!

Installation:

– With Steam

1. Go to Steam Workshop
  2. Subscribe (download will automatically start)
  3. Launch Total War: Attila
  4. In launcher, select the right mod
  5. Enjoy!

– Without Steam

1. Download more_realistic_attila_warfare.zip
  2. Unzip files in '…\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War Attila\data\'
  3. Launch Total War: Attila
  4. In launcher, select "Enable out-of-date mods"
  5. Select the right mod
  6. Enjoy!

---------------
Development
---------------

Although version 1.5 is fully playable, there could be significant changes in future updates. While it primarily focuses on battle, I do not exclude to revise its purpose with version 2.0… if I do not simply decide to create another mod. Nothing is yet determined; I need time and more advices. Meanwhile, you can react to features that already are in "More Realistic Attila's Warfare"!