Rise of Legends - Kaylo Ren
by Bagatur

This version is for Rome TW - BI 1.6

Happy New Year all!
I checked all Rise of Legends Alex versions and found CTD errors in campaign turns. I think, players had the same problem, when they shared campaign. Alexander engine is very weak and its have CTD even in original campaign. But Barbarian Invasion engine is more good and normal for mods. So i made light version of Rise of Legends TW project.

This version adds to main Barbarian invasion campaign new faction - First Order. This faction is from standart Rise of Legends Alex version and it was backported to BI. Now First Order replaced Celts and they have main bases in Ireland. Main plot of the mod - is invasion of Ren Knights to small planet with early medieval level of technologies. This planet have name Earth.
First Order starts in Ireland and have big army. Main faction win conditions - is capture key points in planet. There is only one playable faction in campaign and its First Order. Other factions are unplayable. Campaign have no any CTD errors and mistakes. First Order have unique line of units. All units are taken from Rise of Legends TW Alex version. Also First Order have new strat models of generals and captains in campaign map. And another changes i also must say. There was changed some unit models of some original factions.

Knights of Ren in England

First turns of Ren faction

Battle screen from campaign

Download link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7A...RiMklDSVE/view

I recommend to play campaign in Hard/Very Hard difficulties. Its will be very great and more cool.

Installation:
Just put all mod files to original BI folder and overwrite them. Then start Rometw-BI.exe and have fun!

--------