Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: RodG 1.6 - Easy and painfree Installation

Default Re: RodG 1.6 - Easy and painfree Installation

Quote Originally Posted by Sayuasha View Post
    Seems like you're missing key files do you have: Medieval 2 (1.3 latest), Kingdoms (with at least ONE expansion installed) and patched to 1.5?

Do you have medieval 2+1.3 patch then kingdom with one expansion installed with 1.5 patch?
    M2TW Steamversion (that is 1.5 I believe) with all DLC.

Regards,
    Wiaf

Quote Originally Posted by opponentmule2 View Post
    Campaign as Reikland played fine for a couple of turns. But when i took Marienburg and tried to end turn, the game crashes every time on Skaven turn please help!
    Did you install any hotfixes? Or install them carefully. It seems you're missing some .tga files, I will provide you the entire folder to replace which will hopefully fix your problem. You MIGHT have to restart the game, sorry. But, this might ensure you'll not have problems in the future.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fg...n_european.rar <-- Download this and place and copy/replace in the following: C:\Program Files (x86)\Medieval 2 Total War Gold(whereever your game is located)\mods\RodG16\data\ui you should see a folder called southern_european

Quote Originally Posted by Wiaf View Post
    M2TW Steamversion (that is 1.5 I believe) with all DLC.

Regards,
    Wiaf
    I checked your files as well and you're missing some key uis as well. Perhaps a faulty download or something. To save you the trouble of having to redownload all that stuff. I will give you the folders of the missing files to try and help you. You MIGHT need to restart the game, I can't promise anything, but hopefully this will be a fix for you.

Download these: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fg...n_european.rar
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/i1...le_eastern.rar

Then replace the folder/files in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Medieval 2 Total War Gold(whereever your game is located)\mods\RodG16\data\ui

Did you install any hotfixes? Or install them carefully. It seems you're missing some .tga files, I will provide you the entire folder to replace which will hopefully fix your problem. You MIGHT have to restart the game, sorry. But, this might ensure you'll not have problems in the future.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fg...n_european.rar <-- Download this and place and copy/replace in the following: C:\Program Files (x86)\Medieval 2 Total War Gold(whereever your game is located)\mods\RodG16\data\ui you should see a folder called southern_european
    I just put the data into my folder. It didnt ask me for "overwrite" once, what the hell?

Trying to boot it up now.

Thanks in advance! that was a good idea!

Ill report back to you once Ive tried the campaign.

Regards Wiaf.

I just put the data into my folder. It didnt ask me for "overwrite" once, what the hell?

Trying to boot it up now.

Thanks in advance! that was a good idea!

Ill report back to you once Ive tried the campaign.

Regards Wiaf.
    That person only needed the southern_european folder and then I saw your log and with a check found out you're also missing the SE folder stuff AND the Middle Eastern which is why I gave you two replies.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/i1...le_eastern.rar <-- Gonna need that too

That person only needed the southern_european folder and then I saw your log and with a check found out you're also missing the SE folder stuff AND the Middle Eastern which is why I gave you two replies.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/i1...le_eastern.rar <-- Gonna need that too
    Downloaded and copy / pasted both your rars to no avail. my log eems to be looking the same still. its weird i double checked your rar archives and the file that is missing is missing in there to. (i checked for #southern_european_hinterland_cazem.tga and *.tga.dds

heres my current log: M2TW.system.rar

I am gonna go to bed now and re-check this thread after work tomorrow.

Thanks for your help so far Sayuasha!

Regards,
    Wiaf

Hello guys! Been looking at this mod for a while and it looks pretty damn good! I have installed everything, part 1-3 plus patches and fixes in order as recommended. However everytime i start the game up i get an instant crash on the load up screen.

Here is a link to my log https://www.dropbox.com/s/e166w3v30p...m.log.txt?dl=0

Downloaded and copy / pasted both your rars to no avail. my log eems to be looking the same still. its weird i double checked your rar archives and the file that is missing is missing in there to. (i checked for #southern_european_hinterland_cazem.tga and *.tga.dds

heres my current log: M2TW.system.rar

I am gonna go to bed now and re-check this thread after work tomorrow.

Thanks for your help so far Sayuasha!

Regards,
    Wiaf
    The major problem is that you're Medieval 2 is located at D: and not C:, this causes MASSIVE installation conflicts. I highly recommend you switch over to C: drive and see if that improves things.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistToaster View Post
    Hello guys! Been looking at this mod for a while and it looks pretty damn good! I have installed everything, part 1-3 plus patches and fixes in order as recommended. However everytime i start the game up i get an instant crash on the load up screen.

Here is a link to my log https://www.dropbox.com/s/e166w3v30p...m.log.txt?dl=0
    Did you do the install like this: Main .exes 1 > 2 >3>Patch1>Text English>Patch2>Text English again>Hotfixes

If not, you need to reinstall the mod in that format. If you did, then go back to page 25 and looks for my security fix for you.

Does it cause crashes if you installed Main Files > Patch 1 > Patch 2 > Hotfixes > English Text

Did you do the install like this: Main .exes 1 > 2 >3>Patch1>Text English>Patch2>Text English again>Hotfixes

If not, you need to reinstall the mod in that format. If you did, then go back to page 25 and looks for my security fix for you.
    I did try all of this, including the security fix, i still get the crash on start up

I am having the same log errors as Wiaf is... except my files are in C, and i downloaded it correctly to the T. it looks like i am missing allot of TGA files, the campaign will do the expected freeze for the UI, but then it crashes with the gates have blabla... message.

Need Help, please. The game seems like o work fine, except I cannot do battles. The battlecgracs are grainy and the mouse will not click on anything. Thus, you cannot battle and only auto resolve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Still same error after restarting a campaign and extracting your southern European folder correctly. After you take marienburg, then 2 turns pass, and boom a error on end turn.M2TW.system.log (2).zipM2TW.system.log (2).zip

If you look at the logs again, a lot of the missing files are called "ramon". Which from the folder you posted, does not have. Please Help!

Thank you.
    Last edited by opponentmule2; March 21, 2016 at 11:36 PM.

when u say text english, do you mean that we have to reinstall something or that we just have to double click the "text english" thing that already installed after the first 3 parts?

You just need to run (double click) the language shortcut located on your desktop after a complete installation of mod, patches & fixes.

The major problem is that you're Medieval 2 is located at D: and not C:, this causes MASSIVE installation conflicts. I highly recommend you switch over to C: drive and see if that improves things.
    I highly doubt that to be honest. But I just checked my system SSD and I have enough space to give an Installation on C: a try. At this point im taking any straw.

-Regards,
    Wiaf

While playing the Wiesenland campaign I had the mission issued to me to take some settlement and be rewarded by the best units currently available. Upon finishing it I was awarded four steam tanks!!! I was under impression that player has 1% chance to be awarded steam tank provided that Nuln is in the hands of Empire. This should be looking into it, because it is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEmperor View Post
    You just need to run (double click) the language shortcut located on your desktop after a complete installation of mod, patches & fixes.
    ok, in that case my install just isn't working, I've looked through the forum but couldn't find a fix for the crash i'm getting, the game crashes before the first loading screen finishes. I've tried redownloading the mod, and reinstalling the mod and that hasn't helped

https://www.mediafire.com/?3cxfyawc57atjf9

Still does not work, but that ago with this M2TW.system file? where do I paste it?