Thread: Lougiones generals and impressions

Default Lougiones generals and impressions

Hey there once again.

I currently play Lougiones campaign and i would like to ask questions as fallows:

1. Having 1 1tier homeland region gives your LEADER -1 authority. Having 3 tier2 gives -1 authority also. So my question is what authority gives/does for the faction leader and why is it that all my generals come in proposal with 2 or 3 loyalty maximum? For me it is hard to obtain general above loyalty 4+, keeping in mind that i play VH/VH does that do that? By the way a have about 20 region empire and about 6 or 7 first tier and few second tier goverments installed and others allied. That is a lot of minus authority for him so he sits on 1 or 2 authority at most this time.
    2.How many reforms there is for Lougiones?As i currently have the late reform which replaces 3 of your early units into late.
    3. I heard it is possible for Sweboz to go with walls on their camps, is it possible to somehow do that with Lougiones large camps? I have walled cities but i also have camps..
    4. Tautaginoi unit are really good. In My language it would write like this : Tauta gina or gina Tauta( yes, 2 words and it means defends the nation ) Where is bastarnae units to recuit? All of them.
    5. The battles last quite long which is a good thing but why foot archers have not that much of ammunition? for example the scythian foot archers- they have long range missiles trait but not that great with their ammunition which makes me to conclude that having foot archers as walled city guards ar quite bad.. It seems that it is very hard to defend a walled city with one stack against two stacks, it seems that enemy routs often but comebacks often two, apparently often routed in the city they stop routing in the city. Same with open field battles : they rout and after 20 metres of running they stop routing and you have to chase them again so having cavalry is godsend..
    6. What does the general trait CONFIDENCE do? There is command too and confidence?
    7. Where is the mission pop ups? 260 turns in and no mission receive..
    8. Thank You, have a great holydays.
    Last edited by bordinis; December 24, 2015 at 01:45 AM.

Default Re: Lougiones generals and impressions

I think the loyalty of your generals is affected by your faction size, but also their traits, but not authority. So it's just because your empire is big.

The authority/loyalty mechanics is deliberately set so that it is challenging to keep large "barbarian" confederacies together. Actually all factions should face internal revolts and defections the bigger they grow.

Confidence is vanilla "Chivalry" - it gives slight morale boost in battles.

in Armenian campaign all FMs have loyalty of 1. is that intentional? what one can do with them but park next to the FL in the capital? they are pretty useless as they may revolt at any turn taking armies/cities with them. what is the supposed design/strategy here?

Quote Originally Posted by bordinis View Post
    Hey there once again.

I currently play Lougiones campaign and i would like to ask questions as fallows:

1. Having 1 1tier homeland region gives your LEADER -1 authority. Having 3 tier2 gives -1 authority also. So my question is what authority gives/does for the faction leader and why is it that all my generals come in proposal with 2 or 3 loyalty maximum? For me it is hard to obtain general above loyalty 4+, keeping in mind that i play VH/VH does that do that? By the way a have about 20 region empire and about 6 or 7 first tier and few second tier goverments installed and others allied. That is a lot of minus authority for him so he sits on 1 or 2 authority at most this time.
    2.How many reforms there is for Lougiones?As i currently have the late reform which replaces 3 of your early units into late.
    3. I heard it is possible for Sweboz to go with walls on their camps, is it possible to somehow do that with Lougiones large camps? I have walled cities but i also have camps..
    4. Tautaginoi unit are really good. In My language it would write like this : Tauta gina or gina Tauta( yes, 2 words and it means defends the nation ) Where is bastarnae units to recuit? All of them.
    5. The battles last quite long which is a good thing but why foot archers have not that much of ammunition? for example the scythian foot archers- they have long range missiles trait but not that great with their ammunition which makes me to conclude that having foot archers as walled city guards ar quite bad.. It seems that it is very hard to defend a walled city with one stack against two stacks, it seems that enemy routs often but comebacks often two, apparently often routed in the city they stop routing in the city. Same with open field battles : they rout and after 20 metres of running they stop routing and you have to chase them again so having cavalry is godsend..
    6. What does the general trait CONFIDENCE do? There is command too and confidence?
    7. Where is the mission pop ups? 260 turns in and no mission receive..
    8. Thank You, have a great holydays.
    2. Lugiones have one reform.
    3. None of the Baltic settlements are convertible into towns, they will always be camps.
    4. Bastarnae appear after the ThureosReform around turn 60 in Klepidava and the merc pools. But I've just spotted that migration governments don't actually cover it - so will add for 2.1c.
    5. It's pretty difficult carrying lots of arrows on foot. The engine doesn't give us any means to add ammunition in certain circumstances. Rallying troops is a good thing, not a bad one. If you want to finish the job, you need cavalry.
    7. There aren't any for Lugiones yet.

Senator

I think the loyalty of your generals is affected by your faction size, but also their traits, but not authority.
    Actually it does a high authority FL make it less likely for people to rebell.
    Elder Scrolls Online :Messing up the Lore since 2007...

Well overhand or underhand: 3:50 Onwards...

I meant the loyalty stat. Authority doesn't affect that.