Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: [BC 2.4.2] : Standalone Patched Version - [Preview + Download] RELEASED!

Default Re: [BC 2.4.2] : Standalone Patched Version - [Preview + Download] RELEASED!

I don't think so.

My game got stuck 51 turn at KoJ while playing Abbasids

Default Re: [BC 2.4.2] : Standalone Patched Version - [Preview + Download] RELEASED!

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado Outlaw View Post
    Does my game have to be installed outside Program Files?
    No, but you'll have to disable UAC. If you don't know what that means install it outside Program Files.

Quote Originally Posted by sohei33 View Post
    Could write how you did it, I've got the same problem !
    You'll need to use MED 2 cheat codes, you can google them.
    Look for:
    1. toggle_fow (to show the entire map)
    2. show_cursorstat (to find a spot to move a character to)
    3. move _character (to actually move a character (and his army))

Quote Originally Posted by Lokeros View Post
    I don't think so.

My game got stuck 51 turn at KoJ while playing Abbasids
    Again it's usually caused by a city battle, find out what the KoJ is sieging and then move the sieging army somewhere else.
    Last edited by Akhenaten; September 26, 2016 at 02:50 PM.

It really works, thank you so much.

Mr.Gorby's Avatar Semisalis

Install BC 2.4.2 version, start loading any campaign and crash. Previous BC 2.3 will start normally. What could be the Problem?

Default Re: BROKEN CRESCENT 2.4 !RELEASE! - !PREVIEW! AND !DOWNLOAD!

is there a torrent file for these mod broken crescent 2.4? i hope there is a torrent downloader for these i love play these mod!!!

Bravo bravo! This mod has gone from good/great/superb to Godlike!!!

Good Work guys!

Bernardius's Avatar Decanus
    SACRUM IMPERIUM ROMANUM NATIONES GERMANICAE

Its a pity there s no frontpage announcement!
    EB II is finally out! ...NOW!!!...

How do you build forts. Can someone help plz? The Great Khan is on his way to Baghdad and I must try to stop him! thanks for the help

You cannot build forts in this mod.

Is it possible to allow for Fort construction on the map in broken crescent 2.42
    Thank you and again what a lovely mod

I don't get what it means when you say the game should be installed outside Program Files. My game is installed inside Program Files, do I need to reinstall it? If not, what should I do with the mod? I managed to install it but it crashes just after the Medieval 2 Loading screen.

Bernardius's Avatar Decanus
    SACRUM IMPERIUM ROMANUM NATIONES GERMANICAE

just copy your game outside on C:/ and it will work!
    EB II is finally out! ...NOW!!!...

una pregunta, como puedo cambiar las unidades de este mod por las unidades del mod XIIth Century total war version 2.5? ya que estas se parecen mucho a la pelicula kingdom of heavens..

Thank you for this great mod! I salute your efforts! Do I need a 2.4 version in order to install 2.4.2? If not, then my installation path should be SEGA/mods since I have MTW outside of programme files, correct? Thank you very much.

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Syr Darya View Post
    Thank you for this great mod! I salute your efforts! Do I need a 2.4 version in order to install 2.4.2? If not, then my installation path should be SEGA/mods since I have MTW outside of programme files, correct? Thank you very much.
    Nope, 2.4.2 is standalone, you don't need 2.4. And the path should be /SEGA/Medieval II Total War/mods, wherever that is.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Syr Darya View Post
    Nope, 2.4.2 is standalone, you don't need 2.4. And the path should be /SEGA/Medieval II Total War/mods, wherever that is.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

Cannot launch because windows cannot find kingdoms.exe where is the old file kingdoms.exe here in the forums?

I cannot launch the mod, it will display splash screen for 2 seconds then CTD with no error message or anything.

Hi, love the mod, been awaiting 2.4.2, however i know know very little about computers and am having some trouble installing it.
    i have downloaded the zip, as it says on page one, but am lost when the instructions say to 'unzip' it into the specific folder.
    after the download i am redirected to winrar or winzip and as i have never used these before and do not pay for theyre services , i have no idea what to do from there.
    i have also downloaded the file using megasync but i hit the same problem once it is downloaded.

this is undoubtedly my lack of knowledge at play but i didnt have this problem with 2.3, just downloaded the link for this forum, run the batch file file and it worked fine, didnt have to mess around with any unzipping or additional programs.

any help would be much appreciated as i am dying to play this game
    thanks.

Iskar's Avatar Insanity with Dignity
    Moderator Emeritus

Frankfurt, München, somtimes my beloved Rhineland

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Hantscher View Post
    I cannot launch the mod, it will display splash screen for 2 seconds then CTD with no error message or anything.
    I experienced the same problem when I had accidentally installed the wrong language version of Med 2. Broken Crescent requires the English file set and if you have the French version installed I think it won't launch properly.

Quote Originally Posted by bordinis View Post
    Cannot launch because windows cannot find kingdoms.exe where is the old file kingdoms.exe here in the forums?
    If you have the latest steam version then there is no kingdoms.exe. You can play the mod without problems, though, by backing up one of the built-in add-on campaigns (say, Americas) and then renaming the Broken Crescent folder to "americas". If you then nominally launch the Americas Campaign via the steam library it will in fact launch BC.

Quote Originally Posted by craze123 View Post
    Hi, love the mod, been awaiting 2.4.2, however i know know very little about computers and am having some trouble installing it.
    i have downloaded the zip, as it says on page one, but am lost when the instructions say to 'unzip' it into the specific folder.
    after the download i am redirected to winrar or winzip and as i have never used these before and do not pay for theyre services , i have no idea what to do from there.
    i have also downloaded the file using megasync but i hit the same problem once it is downloaded.

this is undoubtedly my lack of knowledge at play but i didnt have this problem with 2.3, just downloaded the link for this forum, run the batch file file and it worked fine, didnt have to mess around with any unzipping or additional programs.

any help would be much appreciated as i am dying to play this game
    thanks.
    You can download winrar from various websites. Choose the test version which is free of charge. It will pop up a winrar ad window whenever you use it, but you can just click that away and use the full functionality for your purposes. Winrar will open the compressed library and show you the files as in a regular folder. Just drag and drop them to where you want them and/or execute installation batch files directly from there (it will automatically unpack them then).
    "Non i titoli illustrano gli uomini, ma gli uomini i titoli." - Niccolo Machiavelli, Discorsi
    "Du musst die Sterne und den Mond enthaupten, und am besten auch den Zar. Die Gestirne werden sich behaupten, aber wahrscheinlich nicht der Zar." - Einstürzende Neubauten, Weil, Weil, Weil

On an eternal crusade for reason, logics, catholicism and chocolate. Mostly chocolate, though.

I can heartily recommend the Italian Wars mod by Aneirin.
    In exile, but still under the patronage of the impeccable Aikanár, alongside Aneirin. Humble patron of Cyclops, Frunk and Abdülmecid I.