Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [BC 2.4.2] : Standalone Patched Version - [Preview + Download] RELEASED!

Default Re: BROKEN CRESCENT 2.4 !RELEASE! - !PREVIEW! AND !DOWNLOAD!

omg

Great news!!! Now I will try to stop drooling and download the mod.

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

congrats byzantine boy.very good work.

@Karaiskam. Thx you for your units bro!

Thank you so much for creating a marvel like this for all to enjoy! You restore my faith in humanity!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinius View Post
    What are the correspondences for all the factions?
    Please, use this thread for the answers you seek. I do hope it will help
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...actions-in-2-4

metsikhovne's Avatar Semisalis

guys you just rock, thank you for your work you are great!!! downloaded and installing

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Wow, Byzantineboy, you did all this by yourself? Phenomenal work, a really monumental effort! This should have been called version 3.0, it's such a massive upgrade on the previous instalment. Special praise for the superb settlement models, finally a mod with realistic looking Byzantine walls. A minor grievance, population growth is far to high imo, but that's easy to change in descr_settlement_mechanics.

baradona's Avatar Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Congratulation, I like the new factions a lot and the way most factions last to the Mongol invasion.

jermagon's Avatar Domesticus

My friend Byzantine I downloaded the mod this morning, however I found out that the Kafir and Jizya mini-mod isn't included in BC2.4, also when I tried to install it separately it crashed to desktop.

George Galloway ''You don't give a damn !!!!!!!!''

hi Jerm!

JKD is not fully implemented, especially most buildings and events are not. I should soon release it as 2.4 submod whatever; after a potential fix patch.

About the CTD: At the moment, hundreds of people have downloaded the mod, and it seems running fine for most of the people. But I need to know what kind of problem it is for I found a fix. Please post here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...5#post14810505 and give me feedback, explaining all what you can about your installation and the way it crashed. At the end, have you find a way to successfuly play it?
    Last edited by Byzantineboy; December 25, 2015 at 02:57 AM.

Great News, downloading it now!

delra's Avatar Praepositus

Should fix the AI so it merges its stacks into bigger armies. At the moment your average AI will have its armies fragmented into a dozen smaller stacks of 2-3 units which makes battles extremely easy (smaller stacks you mostly smash with a well-aimed cavalry charge), but also the campaign gets pretty excruciating (too many small battles). Look towards EB2's AI, they seem to have fixed the issue successfully.

Thank you for releasing 2.4! I started a Volga Bulgaria campaign as this is the faction I looked forward to the most, even though I realize that it may be somewhat of a work in progress (hence not including it as playable in the default campaign). So far, I like how all the new factions fill up the map and make initial expansion in many areas a lot more challenging than it used to be. 10 turns in, I noticed that many factions are hemmed in by their neighbors and this will likely contribute to a lot more dynamic campaign.

I don't care about the DLC expansions for Attila. I don't care about Warhammer Total War. I don't care about the ahistorical, cooldude crap CA pushes out these days with the helpful of corporate laxative.

This is TW for me. The mods, the educated gamers, the community. Broken Crescent embodies the best of these.

Thank you, byzantineboy.

Shadibadoo's Avatar Tiro

Seriously, this is so so good.

Check out development of our REVOLUTIONARY submod, Broader Roman Recruitment - BRR. We figured out a way to have Forts be resource producing centers. Effectively meaning countless more smaller 'turfs' to conquer and hold. Check it out

jermagon's Avatar Domesticus

I played the Zenghid faction, I really enjoyed it, my kingdom is surrounded by regional powers, I have the Ayyubids and the kingdom of Jerusalem on my southern borders and the Armenians and the Romans on my Eastern borders, and the Georgians in the north.

I was able to neutralize the Georgians after 5 turns I invaded their kingdom captured several cities, I need strong Muslim Allies to stop them so I allied myself with Eliduguzid and the Seljuk of rum in returns I gave them 2 cities which I captured from the Georgians, thus my northern border is secured.

The Georgian campaign costed me a lot of men I had to deploy much of my forces to Georgia, the KOJ sent a huge army to besiege Aleppo - my Capital- I assembled a huge army from Mosul and Northern Syria and attacked them before they reach the city, the crusader army led by the prince of Antioch was destroyed.

I decided to take the battle to their land, my objective is capturing Antioch, much of the city garrison was killed in the last battle, I sent 2000 men, I captured the city after short siege, the KOJ couldn't reinforce the city, their offensive capability was crippled after their defeat in Aleppo, the city was sacked and most of the populations were sold into slavery.
    now I have an access to the Mediterranean sea, I can build ports and raid the coasts of the KOJ. but all my plans were called off when The roman empire invaded my kingdom.

George Galloway ''You don't give a damn !!!!!!!!''

Libertus

Byzantineboy, why in BROKEN CRESCENT 2.4 is disabled garrison script? Will you include it in the patch, to complicate the game?

The garrison script occured a large bunch of bugs.

We might reintroduce it, be it would surely need new team members.