BagaturSasha's Avatar Invictus
    Artifex

Blog Entries

Default [Submod] Iron Throne - Valar Morghulis

Iron Throne - Valar Morghulis

by BagaturSasha

Submod based on Westeros 0.53
    ---

I know, there are many cool submods about Westeros now, but I decided to post there my own.
    ---

Westeros in fire! Again! Kings Battle is starting.....
    Joffrey is trying to defend his throne. Stannis trying to defeat Renly Baratheon and then kill Joffrey and capture Iron Throne. Deyneris Targarien is still wife of Khal Drogo and Dothrakian warlady. New King of North Robb Stark is trying to fight for good and glory and also defeat evil bastards Lannisters. House of Tully supports him in all war victories. Greyjoy army is ready to send troops and kill all for their sea gods. Tyrells are planning their dangerous work in Kings Landing. Arryn House is neutral now but their lords have biggest army and always ready to fight. Other houses are now thinking about kings support, and almost every lord don`t know what king is really true king of Iron Throne. Mighty Lords from House of Martell, leaders of South, have own plans to make victories for themselves.
    But now all of them can be punished. Because new power is coming. Mighty fleet from Essos is going to Westeros. Their army is biggest, their power is mighty, their leaders are cruel and violent. Essos Pirates are coming..... And their first victim will be Dorn.....
    Whats will be with you, my Westeros? Whats will be in your lands now?
    Valar Morghulis!

Changelog:
    - New faction - Essos Kingdoms, playable in campaign and working in skirmish. This faction is now improved more. It was used in my submod Essos Pirates. Their leader is still mighty Pirate Lord. They have only 1 city in start and big army.
    - Now all factions have win conditions in campaign. Win conditions are working fine. And also it was done with historical accuracy. So you now can simply win campaign (short campaign mode also working).
    - Many houses are have now very rich money level.
    - New units for many factions. These units also were done with historical accuracy of Westeros world.
    - "Hero" units for many factions (for example Master Kraznis for Essos Kingdoms)
    - Reskines of all factions units. Reskines were made for Lannisters, Joffrey, Renly, Stannis, Greyjoy, Tyrells, Arryns and Martells. Now all these factions have different textures then in vanilla Westeros 0.53 version. Now almost no vanilla textures.
    - Changed textures of strat models. Generals and captains were changes in skins. Now Lannisters haven`t got English textures. Now they have different changes. Also were reworked Rebel warlords.
    - Many cities were reworked. Now Saltshore have more population. Also many other cities have increased population now.
    - Bonus factions for skirmish - House of Tarbeck, Night Watch, House of Bolton, Dothrakian Horde and Valirian Tribes.
    - Rebels are now have name Independent Lords and now more powerful. They have more big garrisons in towns and castles. Also they have big money and now can build biggest armies. Independent Lords also have some textures changes in units line.
    - Also changed mod text files and descriptions. Now there are no English rebels in campaign, all rebels have name Independent Houses. Now there are no Berber lancers in Martell army or Denmark Archers and other things. Now all units have historical Westeros names.
    - Skirmish maps are now also working good. You can simply fight in skirmish and see all units lines.
    - New skyboxes from me and some from British isles campaign. Now you can see more better sky in battles.
    - Made some new loadscreens and graphic improvements.

Screenshots

Lannisters generals and captains

Essos Pirates are coming to Dorn

Guards of Master Kraznis

Night Watch against Essos Pirates

House of Martell and their army

One of thousand Westeros battles

Dornish Knights

Download link
    https://yadi.sk/d/0EVmT7O7haXBY

Installation.
    This is stand-alone submod and don`t need original Westeros version. Just put Westeros folder to mods folder and then click bat-launcher.

Credits:
    Westeros TW team - great mod concept, great content and very great idea to realize Martins world in M2TW engine.
    G.Martin - for awesome book and very amazing world.
    Burreks Knights&Knaves Mod - for some textures
    Yaroslavichi TW - for also some textures and symbols
    ----

P.s. Happy Christmas, Westeros fans!
    Last edited by BagaturSasha; December 20, 2015 at 06:57 AM.

Leader of the "Creative flame" studio.
    Author of the book "Legends of Moon Landscape"
    also author of the books "Fly", "Volcanorium" and other works too. Mostly specialized on fantasy.

https://wiki.twcenter.net/index.php?...r:BagaturSasha
    My Wiki page
    --

Ser Elmond Starr's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: [Submod] Iron Throne - Valar Morghulis

Nice submod, +rep! There are however some spelling mistakes in the OP that I hope you didn't implement into the game, like: Dothraki, Valyrian and Night's Watch. I'm interested to see how you put so many factions from Essos and House Tarbeck.
    Ser Elmond of House Starr, the Light of the Night, Lord of Moonkeep and King of Etherea
    Through Action, a Man becomes a Hero.Through Death, a Hero becomes a Legend.Through Time, a Legend becomes a Myth.By learning from the Myth, a Man takes Action....

Artifex

Blog Entries

House of Tarbeck is bonus faction and its avaialble only in custom battles as Night Watch or Valyrian Tribes)))
    but Essos Kingdoms is available in campaign. They have base in one of Dornish seaside towns. They captured it and go to all Westeros.
    Thanks for your +rep, sir

also author of the books "Fly", "Volcanorium" and other works too. Mostly specialized on fantasy.

My Wiki page
    --

Ser Elmond Starr's Avatar Decanus

Ahh ok I get it now.
    No problem!
    Ser Elmond of House Starr, the Light of the Night, Lord of Moonkeep and King of Etherea
    Through Action, a Man becomes a Hero.Through Death, a Hero becomes a Legend.Through Time, a Legend becomes a Myth.By learning from the Myth, a Man takes Action....

Artifex

Blog Entries

Also, unfortunately there is no Essos map in original Westeros 0.53, so i made this faction as invasion forces.
    But if map would contain some parts of Essos, i would of course make this faction more historical.

My Wiki page
    --

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Nice stuff, keep up the good work!

Artifex

Blog Entries

Great thanks!

My Wiki page
    --

Can you play as the nights watch in campaign?