Thread: Fix for vanishing family tree bug?

Default Fix for vanishing family tree bug?

Anybody know if there's a fix for the vanishing family tree bug in Attila (specifically AoC)?

Going for the Caesar Reborn achievement on it, now that it's possible with new AoC victory conditions (win domination victory on legendary with no defeats no auto resolves). I'm 225 turns into my legendary Kingdom of Mercia (Kingdom of England now) campaign with 65 victories, no defeats and the whole UK conquered, 120k in the treasury, the Franks as my allies, and a total of 53/110 settlements between me/allies needed for domination victory, with 3 full offensive stacks on top of my 5 defensive stacks to help the franks conquer enough territory for a victory.

And my entire family tree has just vanished... All it shows is my original FL and his deceased children. The line of adopted rulers that followed have all vanished. It's not an issue right now, but once my faction heir dies, it will almost definitely cause a civil war, since he isn't married and has no children. Would be seriously annoying if I have to call the campaign quits now, because of this.

It's happened once before to me, but only with individual characters, who went on to start civil wars, because I couldn't address their loyalty issues. Any help would be much appreciated!

Suspect it happened because I pressed the hide deceased character lines button a turn or 2 before i noticed it had happened.

Default Re: Fix for vanishing family tree bug?

Im having the same problem so please let me know if you find a solution :)