Thread: Kingdom of Asturias - *bug* (joining "same people" - diplomacy)

Icon3 Kingdom of Asturias - *bug* (joining "same people" - diplomacy)

I found one bug when playing with the Kingdom of Asturias.
    There are many factions that are same people as you (when playing as Asturias, for e.g. Pamplona, Gascony, Provence...), so in diplomacy there is an icon, like shaking hands, that says we are the same people/blood and we can ask that faction to join our side (our kingdom). We had that same option in R2TW, e.g. when playing with british tribes.
    But now when you enter diplomacy with the country that has same people as you, there is no option to ask them to join you side.

Hope they fix it soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-12-11_00002.jpg   2015-12-11_00001.jpg  
    Last edited by ♔ Tsar ♔; December 11, 2015 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Adding pictures

Default Re: Kingdom of Asturias - *bug* (joining "same people" - diplomacy)

Its not necessarily a bug, it can be there just as a modifier which increases diplomatic relations with them.
    War is Hell, and I'm the Devil!

Nope, it's not showing up later. I have realy big diplomatic relations now with them (300+) and nothing. It must be a bug.
    But should not be a problem to fix it...maybe they just forgot to add it as a diplomatic option.

What im trying to say is that it may be designed so that u get just better relations with these factions and that is all - no confederations etc. - However because of this it may be easier to vassalize them via diplomacy.
    War is Hell, and I'm the Devil!