Thread: Warpath Natives in Grand Campaign

Default Warpath Natives in Grand Campaign

Hello

I made a mod long time ago and wanted to finish it after a long time to not playing empire total war. This mod come from a big frustration to cannot fight thoses fantastic warpath unit in my grand campaign, i had to kill this frustration so here is :

This mod make Huron, Cherokee, Iroquois, Plains and Pueblo recruit their own units, not just the specific ones but the basics natives infantries and cavalries too. The only GC vanilla looking units is the few ones from the start of the game, not the recruitables one. Now there should be more diversity in american's battlefield ! This mod make also those factions to get Scout and Chaman appears, for more challenging americas

The mod is in MOVIE format, so no need to enable it.
    I dont really know the compatibility of the mod, i play only with graphic mod mostly, the mod don't add any unit but you must have warpath for have it working.
    It modify just vanilla tech db and grouping military permissions db, the other db are specific to the mod.

It should work fine as i tested it without problem.
    Im sorry to cant get the music and loading screen of warpath campaign working when playing with a native nation in grand campaign... this is related to culture between tribal and tribal_playable and some script i guess.. I tried a lot of thing but not any real solution, if someone got it im open to hear it !

Cheers, have fun, tell if you got problem with it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by [Ben]; December 09, 2015 at 03:11 PM.
    https://soundcloud.com/bmch

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: Warpath Natives in Grand Campaign

Thank you for making this mod available , I like mods which add more variety on the battlefield and more diversity between factions.

Laetus

your mod is crashing on turn 5 or more while i'm waiting genoa's turn or other minor faction's turn. if you are still reading this please fix that issue. thank you very much.

Hello !

Sorry to hear that crash your game, i made this mod long time ago so right now i cant really remember which things could crash the game. But right now i dont have really time to do modding things as i should re-learn almost everything sadly.

First thing i could ask is: do you use other mod next to it ? and do you own warpath dlc ?

Laetus

ah don't mind my comment, i just solved it with Empire Total Factions, great mod by the way! thanks

Glad to hear that !

Have a nice play then

If one day i got courage ill make a mod i started long time ago for change the english native voices to something more native feeling.

Laetus

well i hope you could make it, thank you very much for this mod

Can't believe how hard it was to find this by Google.
    TWC Newbie hard times.

Thank you so much for this work!