Thread: startpos all factions playable?

ACMilan88's Avatar Semisalis

Default startpos all factions playable?

Hello

I'm looking for a startpos that makes all factions playable. This mod is cool but i just need the startpos not the entire mod with GUI and all.

Thx

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: startpos all factions playable?

Hello ACMilan88, it sounds like you are looking for the All Factions Unlocked no Fog of War mod. The download link in the opening post of that thread has disappeared. Poa made some all factions unlocked startpos mods, which you will find on pages 26 and 27 of the All Factions Unlocked no Fog of War thread. Poa called them names such as 'Courland mod' or 'Mughal Empire' mod but, as I understand it, they all allow you to play all minor and major factions. The names simply indicate additional features which each mod has, for example the Courland mod is designed to make Courland more playable, the Mughal Empire mod is designed to make the Mughal Empire more playable (and to slow down the advance of the Maratha Confederacy).

You might need a unit pack as well, since some minor factions can only recruit a small selection of units.
    Last edited by Alwyn; December 06, 2015 at 02:46 AM.

Default Re: startpos all factions playable?

Thanks for this. It's what I'm looking for, fuss free, all factions unlocked. Lots of nice mods, but some don't work well with tools like saveparser. I want to play as the Pope with 20 mil in swag to make sure prayers work.