Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ACW 3.6.2 installer

Default Re: ACW 3.6.2 installer

I reinstalled mod, i unselect and reselect ZoR in submods, and i still see ,,Empire Total War Stop Work"...

Oh, when i choose CS campaign my user.script look that:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    mod bg_art.pack;mod bg_core.pack;
    mod bg_db.pack;
    mod bg_models.pack;
    mod bg_music.pack;
    mod bg_camp_wpath.pack;
    mod bg_cs_wpath.pack;

mod bg_art.pack;
    mod bg_core.pack;
    mod bg_db.pack;
    mod bg_models.pack;
    mod bg_music.pack;
    mod bg_camp_wpath.pack;
    mod bg_cs_wpath.pack;

Sooo, if any have same problem:
    1)Choose campaign

2)Delete the lower part of user.script

3)Use steam shortcut to play game

4)Enjoy!
    (DON'T CLOSE LAUNCHER)

Sorry this may be the wrong forum for this but whenever I try to start the Mod (I have ETW Installed on another Drive), I deselect ZoR and then reselect it then I press either US or Cs and it says that Empire or ACW files cannot be found do you still want to continue? I click yes and then it says 'Application Load Error 5:00000065434' Please help anyone? Thank you!

reinstall

I have done everything that was listed in this thread and it still crashes when I start a campaign.. I really want to enjoy this mod but it refuses to work.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaGr View Post
    Sorry this may be the wrong forum for this but whenever I try to start the Mod (I have ETW Installed on another Drive), I deselect ZoR and then reselect it then I press either US or Cs and it says that Empire or ACW files cannot be found do you still want to continue? I click yes and then it says 'Application Load Error 5:00000065434' Please help anyone? Thank you!
    Theres some problem,turn off auto start in settings and try again (launch manually like DME).

Quote Originally Posted by JackaL88 View Post
    Theres some problem,turn off auto start in settings and try again (launch manually like DME).
    I just tried it... it still doesn't work.

Hello
    I'm not in the same league as these guys but I would suggest first go to Steam and delete EMPIRE. Go to programs and type in seach file for ACW. Delete Anything that says ACW. Go to USER and find Creative Assembly Folder and open. Open roaming and look for Empire. Delete Empire.

Now go back to Steam and install Empire
    Download 3.6.2 ACW and wait till finished
    Play it to make sure older version worked
    NOw go back save VANILLA and exit
    Open again and make sure you have WARPATH (a must) and ZOR
    Please try

Trig's Avatar Centenarius

Seems Railin has achieved with the updated installer what previously didn't work, that is having Empire installed on drive E: (or any other), as previously it would only work if it was on C:

I did get this error on first launch, but then I immediately launched again and it started up fine.

Well done, Railin12, well done!

click banner for ModDB page and all ACW versions download links

^^^ what in the world does that mean???

Hello Guy's, i dont have the warpath capaign, is there a campaign i can play? and if i play custom battle, in the middle of the battle my game crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic Worlds T-Rex View Post
    Hello Guy's, i dont have the warpath capaign, is there a campaign i can play? and if i play custom battle, in the middle of the battle my game crashes.
    Choose RTI under campaigns and you can play a smaller version..

Hey Everyone so there is supposed to be some new historical maps or something I can not seem to find these It would be most helpfull if someone could Tell where i can find this i would love to play a match at Fort Wagner thanks

Trig's Avatar Centenarius

Heh, looks like the forum crashed and was restored to an earlier point, losing a couple posts and updates. Oh, well...

Updated the first page again. Check it for install instructions.

click banner for ModDB page and all ACW versions download links

Thank you

Same here, I can't launch the mod with CSA :

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    ACW 3.X log - 13/01/2016
    --------------------------
    Info:
    Registered owner: User, Is admin? True, Has limited token? False
    OS: Windows 7 x 64 - Home Premium Edition , Version: 6, Build Number: 7601
    Memory: Total: 8191 Available: 4795
    Display: 1920 x 1080 - 32 bit
    Mod Installation Path:
    ACW path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\ACW
    Current Campaign: Warpath
    Steam Status: On
    Current non vanilla files in data folder:
    bg_boot_zor.pack
    Actions:
    * 22:46:21 -> Mod started
    * 22:46:22 -> bg_art.pack present in data.
    * 22:46:22 -> bg_boot.pack moved from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\ACW\Packs to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data.
    * 22:46:22 -> bg_core.pack present in data.
    * 22:46:22 -> bg_db.pack present in data.
    * 22:46:22 -> bg_models.pack present in data.
    * 22:46:22 -> bg_movie.pack present in data.
    * 22:46:22 -> bg_music.pack present in data.
    * 22:47:28 -> CS selected. Launching procedure started:
    * 22:47:28 -> scripting_gb_csa.lua copied.
    * 22:47:28 -> mod bg_art.pack;
    * 22:47:28 -> mod bg_core.pack;
    * 22:47:28 -> mod bg_db.pack;
    * 22:47:28 -> mod bg_models.pack;
    * 22:47:28 -> mod bg_music.pack;
    * 22:47:28 -> mod bg_camp_wpath.pack;
    * 22:47:28 -> mod bg_cs_wpath.pack;
    * 22:47:28 -> ACW mod files commands added in user script for CS WPATH.
    * 22:47:28 -> bg_camp_wpath.pack present in data.
    * 22:47:28 -> bg_cs_wpath.pack moved from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\ACW\Packs to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data.
    * 22:47:28 -> bg_cs_txt.pack moved from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\ACW\Packs to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data.
    * 22:47:29 -> Startpos copied from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data\campaigns\ACW_WPATH\CS to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data\campaigns\ACW_WPATH.
    * 22:47:29 -> User script current commands:
    * 22:47:29 -> mod bg_art.pack;
    * 22:47:29 -> mod bg_core.pack;
    * 22:47:29 -> mod bg_db.pack;
    * 22:47:29 -> mod bg_models.pack;
    * 22:47:29 -> mod bg_music.pack;
    * 22:47:29 -> mod bg_camp_wpath.pack;
    * 22:47:29 -> mod bg_cs_wpath.pack;
    * 22:47:29 -> User script end.
    * 22:47:31 -> Launching procedure completed.
    * 22:47:31 -> ==========================================

* 22:47:31 -> ==========================================
    Final Files in Data:

* 22:47:31 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data\bg_art.pack
    * 22:47:31 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data\bg_boot_zor.pack
    * 22:47:31 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data\bg_camp_wpath.pack
    * 22:47:31 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data\bg_core.pack
    * 22:47:31 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data\bg_cs_txt.pack
    * 22:47:31 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data\bg_cs_wpath.pack
    * 22:47:31 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data\bg_db.pack
    * 22:47:31 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data\bg_MM_ZoR.pack
    * 22:47:31 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data\bg_models.pack
    * 22:47:31 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data\bg_movie.pack
    * 22:47:31 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data\bg_music.pack

Just reinstalled Empire today for ACW. I tried all options, deselect then reselect ZoR, relaunch steam, modify the user.script, delete the scripts, launch empire manually, ...

Technically speaking your files look fine.... AS for the crash did you run the game once or twice before you installed ACW???

Hey Trig, can you friend me on steam at {MGL} Proteus Valerious, I dont come on the TWC page a lot and am mainly on steam and need to speak with you about the ACW mod. Thanks in advance.

Hi all, i have another mod installed for Empire (Imperial splendour), and have also installed this one. It starts the campaign normally (except that i am hearing native american music).. Can i keave it like that or am i missing something from the campaign if i have another mod installed?

3.6,2 is Awesome! (i posted it wrong in the 3.6 beta thread, sorry!)

Thank you Guys for your work and passsion. I love it. Did you stop working on your acw mod? i hope not! its just to awesome and i hate that im to stupid in modding to help you. all i could do is the history part.
    3.6.2 is much more stable. Also with High Graphik Details at long Battles no crashes after i fixed it with some of the solutions (fog mod, steam overlay, windows system settings´for ram).

I cant stop playing it! Its so much Fun.

Still Open are the following problems at my pc:
    Siege Battles (where i got besieged) with a fort in the battle are Crashing after Victory, when i want to go back, too. I didnt found any Solution in Forums till yet. when i just quit the battle (and so loose) its going back without crashing.
    it happend in richmond and washington.
    No recrutement in richmond after upgrading to the "summerset" house. Fixed it by breaking it down
    And i had at maybe Round 10 Problems with one of the Factions in South America after there the Revolutions Succeded when i wanted to end the turn.
    I fixed that by Cheating my Armys to walk endless, burned them down and went back so they have a Rebellion against me^^

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast