Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Download mod CRISIS IMPERII (Imperial Crisis II)

Default Download mod CRISIS IMPERII (Imperial Crisis II)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6v...ew?usp=sharing
    In the folder 3 file. The mod itself with all the corrections. As well as two versions of the nature of RS-2.

Default Re: Download mod CRISIS IMPERII (Imperial Crisis II)

Excellent Asterion ! + rep
    Is there any specific process to put your mod's files in BI ones ?
    What is the precise shortcut's link ? i'mnot able to launch the game
    Last edited by Majorien; December 02, 2015 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by asterion2005 View Post
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6v...ew?usp=sharing
    In the folder 3 file. The mod itself with all the corrections. As well as two versions of the nature of RS-2.
    Is this the complete and final version?

Here's also my partial english translation of units and campaign descriptions (download and apply AFTER you've applied ALL Asterion's files)

Quote Originally Posted by Majorien View Post
    Excellent Asterion ! + rep
    Is there any specific process to put your mod's files in BI ones ?
    What is the precise shortcut's link ? i'mnot able to launch the game
    The IC folder must be inside the BI folder, not the main RTW folder. Like this: "D:\Games\Rome Total War Anthology\bi\IC"

So, the mod shortcut should look like this: "D:\Games\Rome Total War Anthology\RomeTW-BI.exe" -show_err -nm -ne -mod:bi/IC"

Quote Originally Posted by Alex647 View Post
    No, it's still in development.
    Last edited by Spartan 666; May 08, 2016 at 09:05 AM.

there is an improvment, now i can load the homepage, but then, crash and this message : generic error : could not read fil ' data/descr_strategy_lighthing.txt'
    Thank you for your help !!

Non-sense errors like this usually indicate a corrupt download. That file is not even present in IC.

Obviously, I take it for sure that you have a clean, not-modified installation of RTW 1.5 and BI 1.6

It must be so!
    Mod Rome Total War(1.5) + BI!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex647 View Post
    It's almost a full version! I plan to add a few units and change a little the principles of their employment. The next version of the mod will cover the period from the rise to power of Septimius Severus to Gallienus!
    Work on the mod are conducted in parallel! Maybe somebody of your comrades will correct the balance. I was basically satisfied with everything. Still the Roman army was the most trained and lost only because of actions in unusual conditions (in forests, for example, in the desert), but in these cases, the Roman military genius gave answers to the challenges of the opponents, so - called elite units of spearmen, laniaries, horse archers!
    Last edited by asterion2005; December 03, 2015 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by asterion2005 View Post
    It's almost a full version! I plan to add a few units and change a little the principles of their employment. The next version of the mod will cover the period from the rise to power of Septimius Severus to Gallienus!
    Work on the mod are conducted in parallel! Maybe somebody of your comrades will correct the balance. I was basically satisfied with everything. Still the Roman army was the most trained and lost only because of actions in unusual conditions (in forests, for example, in the desert), but in these cases, the Roman military genius gave answers to the challenges of the opponents, so - called elite units of spearmen, laniaries, horse archers!
    Ahh I see, I haven't been able to download this version that's here. But hopefully soon, I'll be able to. Can't wait for the final version though.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan 666 View Post
    Non-sense errors like this usually indicate a corrupt download. That file is not even present in IC.

Obviously, I take it for sure that you have a clean, not-modified installation of RTW 1.5 and BI 1.6
    ok, it was a problem of shortcut ! thx again spartan !

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

The download link isnīt working. Can you re-upload the mod?

Here it is https://www.dropbox.com/s/7l43ohwd5u...2.0.1.rar?dl=0 This is the last version 2.0.1, updated and stable. I uploaded this link here about a month ago, don't know why it is deleted.
    If you have problems unpacking the arhive, try another link: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/HAc8/PwWHin2Er

The new download link is not working ŋcan you re-upload the mod?

Here is the link with new update from 03/23/2016: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Kn4i/NdUsgkdtQ Use only these, it should be working.

The latest changes list:

1. Roman ethnic traits.
    2. New start positions and re-balance on the strategy map.
    3. New feature of the religious "policy": the Romans and the barbarians have different "pagan" beliefs to make barbarian conquests more difficult. Because time frames of the mod are sooner than era of barbarian migrations.
    4. And more.

I get a CTD when starting a new campaign. Currently using latest version with old english translation by Asterion.

I get a CTD when starting a new campaign. Currently using latest version with old english translation by Asterion.
    ... Try it:

Go to .../.../bi/IC/data/text , and select this files:

... cut them and put in a separate folder (ORIGINALES, means: originals (files) in my case), start the game normally, you can see about a 70% of your game in your language now (spanish in my case)...

If something is wrong, you always have your originals files in that separate folder, so no worries...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

export_VnVs.txt and export_ancillaries.txt, very important in any total war game (based in RTW, at least), they must be translated since the MOD have not the same ancillaries and traits than original game... The rest of files without translate, in order of importance; export_units, and export_buildings ... these will be for the future, I think (I will to translate to my spanish language, maybe, but later)

Greetings.
    Last edited by Archaeopterix; March 30, 2016 at 12:55 PM.

Thanks Archaeo, I managed to get it working.

after your instructon for me mod doesn't work.After rechange this patch "RomeTW-BI.exe" -show_err -nm -ne -mod:bi/IC"" game still no recognized your files.Could you made classic exe inst???

Here's also my partial english translation of units and campaign descriptions (download and apply AFTER you've applied ALL Asterion's files)

The IC folder must be inside the BI folder, not the main RTW folder. Like this: "D:\Games\Rome Total War Anthology\bi\IC"

So, the mod shortcut should look like this: "D:\Games\Rome Total War Anthology\RomeTW-BI.exe" -show_err -nm -ne -mod:bi/IC"

No, it's still in development.

ait for

I'd throw inside folder BI and I tried to play...Everything is dedicated for the russians-I have to wait for final release with english version or waiting for Restitutor Orbis or forget about mods dedicated III century

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast