View Poll Results: Shall the candidate be awarded with Citizenship?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 94.74%
  • No

0 0%
  • Abstain

1 5.26%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Citizen] SharpEyed (Patron: m_1512) [PASSED]

m_1512's Avatar Quomodo vales?
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default [Citizen] SharpEyed (Patron: m_1512) [PASSED]

His bit Greetings dear citizens of TWC!

Before go into contributions part, I'd like to talk about my rather short history on TWC. It's not much more interesting than others' but maybe you'd like to know, so here we go.

As many of TWC members, I was also playing TW games for a long time, first being Rome: Total War. But never thought of using a mod, until Total War: Rome II. So it's all started with Rome II
    I've seen Radious mods are being promoted on a Turkish Total War page (Total War Türkiye) and have made an account on TWC afterwards. Even thou I've made an account I haven't been active till TW: Attila has been released.

After having played the game for a while with Radious mods, have started to think if I could change some of the game mechanics that frustrates me, with noticing our most useful yet easiest modding tool, Pack File Manager (better known as PFM) and in April have begun doing some mini mods as well as sharing them on the forum.

In time my mini mods have become rather big in numbers along with a little bit bigger mods. And in the end with the suggestion of my dear friend Junaidi, I've decided to put all together and make it even bigger to create my first overhaul and I did. For 2 months, I even have a sub-forum for it, thanks to dear Gigantus

While these happening, I've also helped to many people that needs help with modding, or figuring out problems, as much as I can. Especially with Junaidi, we've figured out and fixed many problems

The time I've met with M in person was in the middle of all this, as the phrase goes I was just trying to give some TW: Arena keys to the senior members of our forum, and have given one to him right before he recruited me to the Content in July

Talk of short history.. Well, I've never been good with summarizing
    Anyway let's move on..

Mods

Content Staff
    It's a bit hard to fill this part as they are mostly Frontpage threads but they can be found HERE regardless.

Other than Front Page news team, I'm also the part of TWC Wiki team. And even thou I don't have much contributions to it for now, I've created Total War: Arena Wiki page, which is possibly the most detailed, informative Arena wiki. (Yes, I love Arena)

http://www.twcenter.net/wiki/Total_War:_Arena

My bit Well, not much left to flesh out after the above short summary. The way I came across Sharp was pretty much as he put it. I received a PM from him offering an Arena key and the conversation later came to discussing about Content work. He was interested in it and soon he came to find himself in the News team.

And once he was in, he got the grips of News posting pretty soon and is one of the active staffers of the News team. The silver quill is a fitting description of the sheer amount of work he has put in since joining.

Pretty good fit for a citizen, me thinks. What about you?
    Last edited by mishkin; December 08, 2015 at 10:30 AM.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: [Citizen] SharpEyed (Patron: m_1512)

Aye , agree, this lad deserve it , i put my faith on him

Wow M_1512, you just stole my candidate for turtle family and now you put him into Avian heritage

Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; November 30, 2015 at 01:49 AM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

as a Content Director I would say, give me an army of SharpEyeds and I will conquer the TWC for you

I've been impressed from SE commitment with the News since the beginning and believe me when I say that it needs a lot of time and care to be so deep into news; I wasn't aware of his jobs as a modder and I'm ashamed to say that I missed his Wiki page about Arena, but I'm happy to know about them in any case because they are adding much to an already interesting application.
    Furthermore, I've seen him posting interesting points about his idea of the Curia (from outside), so I look forward to know what he will propose once he will be a citizen himself.

Finally, I had some private chats with him during last weeks, and I have to say he's a balanced, reasonable and kind member, with a bit of temper but with a good mind too

edit: in case it was not clear, I support this
    Last edited by Flinn; November 30, 2015 at 04:36 AM.
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

SharpEyed is a very friendly, communicative and supporting member of our TWC site.

I know him as a frequent Radious Mod player and he made many good posts which our Radious-Team appreciated. He started soon to create valuable Radious submods for all our Radious Mod players. His community work on the Frontpage and as a Content Staff member is highly appreciated and very valuable.

Total full support for becoming a CITIZEN!

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Seems a no-brainer of the positive kind to me.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Iskar's Avatar Insanity with Dignity
    took an arrow to the knee

Frankfurt, München, somtimes my beloved Rhineland

As a die-hard Medieval II player I do not know much about Rome II and Attila, but from what I have seen in examining his mods I must commend him on them: It is new units and graphics and scripts that make the game shiny, but it is mods like his where someone actually does the chores of adjusting and balancing all the little numerical parameters and game mechanics that actually make the game playable.

Apart from that his community announcements are omnipresent, which is a huge plus.

Ergo, German conspiracy ordinary, unsuspicious support.
    "Non i titoli illustrano gli uomini, ma gli uomini i titoli." - Niccolo Machiavelli, Discorsi
    "Du musst die Sterne und den Mond enthaupten, und am besten auch den Zar. Die Gestirne werden sich behaupten, aber wahrscheinlich nicht der Zar." - Einstürzende Neubauten, Weil, Weil, Weil

On an eternal crusade for reason, logics, catholicism and chocolate. Mostly chocolate, though.

I can heartily recommend the Italian Wars mod by Aneirin.
    In exile, but still under the patronage of the impeccable Aikanár, alongside Aneirin. Humble patron of Cyclops, Frunk and Abdülmecid I.

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

I can only confirm Swiss Halberdier's words about this mate. I remember when he arrived in Radious subforum as a force of nature showing an active personality with a behaviour, connecting with Others, improved by curiosity and friendship. Plus he is also honest in what he says, asks, offers. A very very RARE quality. With so many underserved appellations and reputations spread in the entire virtual world, that is infinite, I can only spread my infinite encouragement in giving a deserved appelation to this good mate.

I would report the Iskar's signature, where it shows Machiavelli: "Appellations do not explain a man, but a man explains his appellation by himself".

Despite of my ungenerous translation, this says all: massive support.

Last edited by DramaBelli; November 30, 2015 at 06:15 AM.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Nice man and many contributions.

Aneirin's Avatar of flowing verse

I know him only for his work as a frontpage news poster and as far as I can judge his work, he is doing a great job.
    Always posts the updates of my latest modding work in no time
    Proud son of Aikanár and brother of Iskar

Support.

Support!
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Looking fine; fill the lines with citizens

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Omnipotent-Q's Avatar All Powerful Q
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

SharpEyed is fantastic. Superb news poster and excellent spirit. It can be extremely difficult to be an effective news poster. You've got to research, network with modders, put the posts together and time them for the right promo spots. So that's both the text and editing suitable images to go with them/sourcing good video content. This kind of news posting wouldn't actually be possible without the Curial involvement in pushing for news posting to move from a system of Hex only where modders write the promos, to team based where dedicated staff members like SharpEyed form good promos for the mods and other items. It's only fitting the Curia continues to support the great efforts the likes of SharpEyed makes. He's a key member of the staff team for sure .

Under the patronage of the Legendary Urbanis Legio - Mr Necrobrit of the Great House of Wild Bill Kelso. Honoured to have sponsored these great warriors for Citizenship - Joffrey Baratheon, General Brittanicus, SonOfOdin, Hobbes., Lionheartx10, Mangerman, Gen. Chris and PikeStance.

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Scriptorium support.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Voted.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Voted yes
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Aye.

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Support.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Voted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast