Page 1 of 79 12345678910112651 ... LastLast

Thread: [NB HS] Age of Newbloods (ENDED!)

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default [NB HS] Age of Newbloods (ENDED!)

Credits goes to
    AdmiralThrawn
    for his awesome Age of Petty King 3.0 mod!
    LINK
    Age of Newbloods
    Long before the rise of Valyria, Westeros was divided into countless Petty Kingdoms. In the south, the Reach is consumed by fire as weak kings are set upon from all sides, and strong ones vie for their remains. In Dorne, the deserts run red with blood and in the north four kingdoms struggle for supremacy, even as they face invaders from all sides. As chaos descends upon the lands of Westeros it remains to be seen which Kingdoms shall forge dynasties to last a thousand years, and which will fade into history.

Main admin - BerryKnight
    Co-admin - Jadli

Factions
    Only newbloods or very greeny youngbloods are allowed to join

House Hightower, Greyjoy, Blackwood, Royce and Mudd - REDBOOSTY
    House Durrandon and Estermont - joker0002710
    House Bar Emmon and Mooton - ArBo

Dead - Tarbeck, Redwyne, Yronwood, Dayne, Gardener, Peake, Lannister, Darklyn, Reyne, Crabb, Reyne, Bracken, Manderly, Dryland, Martell, Arryn,

Factions, which might step into the game soon - None left...

The winner will get a signature made by Lifthasir

The Map

The North is outh of bounds!

Turn 1
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Turn 5

Turn 10

Turn 15

Turn 20

Turn 25

Turn 30

Turn 35

Turn 40

Turn 45

Turn 50

Turn 55

Turn 60

Turn 65

Turn 70

Turn 75

The Rules

1. You have 24 turns to take your turn, if you don't ask for an extension or haven't appointed a personal sub you will be subbed/skipped.

2. It is not allowed to abuse bugs to yours or others' advantage. These are the known bugs:
    The naval fort bug: No using ships to bypass a fort or a settlements Zone of Control.
    Spam siege bug: Besieging a fort or a settlement with a force far superior in it, in order to either prevent that army from reinforcing or in order to cut down a settlements income is not allowed.
    Fort watchtower bug: Constructing watchtowers in order to prevent forting is not allowed. You can construct watchtowers, but you will be asked to replay if it is obvious the reason why the watchtower has been built is to prevent forting
    Heroic victory bug: No Heroic victories at all. If you get a heroic victory you must reload until you get a different result, and if you cannot get a different result then you will not be allowed to play the battle.
    Ambush fort bug: No luring men in ambush position into ZoC of forts\settlement's as such robbing them of their movement points.
    Siege reinforcement bug: when the army is adjacent to a fort or a settlements that has been put under siege it cannot reinforce armies adjacent to him which he should have been able to reinforce on normal occasions. Attacking an army which the siege reinforcements bug applies to is not allowed
    Navy inside ports attacked bug: no using this bug to attack ships which are inside ports.
    Yoyo armies\forts bug: no attacking an army which the bug has been used on multiple times. You can see when this bug occurs, as the enemy army enters the fort and then leaves it.
    3. You are not allowed to encircle an army, just to deny its retreat.
    4. Destroying buildings is not allowed in these 3 situations:
    - If the settlement is under siege
    - A far superior army is one turn away from the settlement. *exception: if it is turn one it is allowed
    - You have not yet held that settlement for 3 turns *exception: does not apply on turn 1-3 on home regions
    5. 4 units per fort and 2 forts per region
    6. You are not allowed to sally out if the result is defeat(both is settlements and forts), and you are not allowed to fight a battle, if the result is defeat.
    7. You have to VM/PM the next player after you upload your save.
    8. Posting pictures of battle odds, and results is mandatory. All pics must show the attacking and defending forces. You are advised to delete your finance and minimap
    9. The recruitment of spies\assassins and their use is prohibited
    10. Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Greyjoy defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies in fortification, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' should be allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort and was defeated by 'b'.Addendum to the same rule: no sallying out of a fort\castle which has forces which were defeated last turn. This is to make it fair for those who come last at the turn order, because they will not be able to do this
    11. No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockade ( sea units only).
    12. It is not allowed to accept money or regions from dying/obliterated factions.

13. It is not allowed use a princess to steal a general, unless there is more than 30% of success. (pics must be posted)
    14. Settlements gifted should disband all units, except for one to keep public order.
    15.No One turn peace for everybody Example - Arryn can attack Lannister because Lannister has already played. This includes not being able to enter anyone’s lands if they have yet to play.
    16. The recruitment of siege equipment and their use is prohibited.
    17. It is illegal to place armies or any kind of land forces (Archers, Infantry, Cavalry) onto ships which are inside ports.
    18. It is illegal to burn down ports in order to get around rule 11- if your port is blockaded and there are ships inside that port, if you burn down the port the ship is not allowed to move.
    19. It is illegal to steal a general with a princess in order to break a siege.
    20. in case someone performs a trick\move which isn't forbidden by the rules that the admin does not like, that action (if it should be allowed or not) goes to a vote and if more than half of the players agree then that rule will become valid next turn
    21. You mustnt build watchtowers.
    22.You are not allowed to siege a settlement for purpose to deny garisson from participating in battle.
    23. The admin's decision is final.

Last edited by Jadli; November 03, 2018 at 03:39 AM.

A Man's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Age of Newbloods NB HS

No newblood here... BUT if you cannot find enough newbloods and you are in desperate need to fill a spot, I am all in.

kolu2210's Avatar Campidoctor

Reserved! Can you post a map of the factions?

This looks really cool, can i be in?

Gaming Emeritus

sure, you both can join, will post map asap

Ill go Hightower though I can't find Massey in the single player

Gaming Emeritus

Yay, thnx for telling. It supposed to be Darklyn

I am in. I am gonna create another account cause I hate the awful username I chose in a hurry. Wil post the new account right away

I suppose i'll join Jadli, but unless all the factions get taken fast i'll wait to see the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnbreaker View Post
    I suppose i'll join Jadli, but unless all the factions get taken fast i'll wait to see the map.
    Hey Dawnbreaker glad to have you! Up for an alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by kolu2210 View Post
    Hey Dawnbreaker glad to have you! Up for an alliance?
    Always

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by madman2385 View Post
    I am in. I am gonna create another account cause I hate the awful username I chose in a hurry. Wil post the new account right away
    I think you can change name of your account in profile settings.

However, here is the map

If there is enough players, we can add a faction or two

Dam! I wanted to take over that Island right away so much for my evil plans

I created this new account, before I was "madman2385"

I couldn t do it Jadli because in the changing username said "you are not allowed".

I am in for the campaign. I ll decide my faction soon

Uh, i'll go Darklyn if that's ok.

BerryKnight's Avatar Kings Guard Commander

If there are more players could House Redwyne be added? I would like to be them, otherwise Bracken would be work too.

Jadil is there a price for the winner?

Can i be house Peake?

I can t run the Age of Petty Kings 2.0!!!! I am not sure if this thread is the appropiated for technical questions, so sorry if it isnīt.

I have M2TW and Kingdoms installed on the last patch and follow the following instructions AdmiralThrawn posted on moddb:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/westeros-a...petty-kings-10

In the 2.0 version it says that the installation instructions are the same as the 1.0.

In the first step it says: "1) Make a copy the "Launcher.exe" from your M2TW folder and rename it "kingdoms" (if you already have a "kingdoms.exe" you should be fine)." Then

it says "
    2) Put the Petty_Kings folder into your mods directory and DO NOT CHANGE THE FOLDER'S NAME."... I take on all these steps and when I click on AOPK.bat as it is said to, the launcher opens but when I click on Play, the Mod option is not available on the list of the campaigns, and know when I click on another campaign nothing happens, when before trying to install the mod, it did. So i tried the option posted if the former did not work:

"(Alternatively if this doesn't work you can use a custom launcher or just rename the folder "americas" and launch that campaign)". Here is where I have a certain doubt due to the fact that English is not my native language. I undestand that I should rename the "Petty_Kings_2" folder as "americas". Cut the original "americas" folder and did so and the former happened again.

What really is a "custom launcher"? Is it a software I can download to launch any program?

An important fact is that before I tried to install the mod I could not run Kingdoms by clicking on "kingdoms.exe" because it seemed that the game was opening but a small window appeared with no words and just a button, leaving me no further option than clicking it and the game closed. To play the game I had to do it by running the launcher.

I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP CAUSE I REALLY WANNA PLAY THIS CAMPAIGN!!!

Urke's Avatar Semisalis

Here's the thing, I have problems downloading the mod, but reserve a place for me, I think that I will take Bracken.

Also, is there a torrent for this mod, if there is, please, post it.

It seems that much people are interesting in this HS, add Lannister, that house north of it, Blackwoods and Redwynes, it'll be more fun thet way.
    Last edited by Urke; November 28, 2015 at 01:22 AM.

Page 1 of 79 12345678910112651 ... LastLast