Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: EU4 Multiplayer X

abbews's Avatar The Screen Door Slams

Default Re: EU4 Multiplayer X

Yep. What version are we rolling back to?

To 15.1.1

Musthavename's Avatar Bunneh Ressurection
    Somewhere in the room you're currently in.

Well... that was fun... and by fun I mean lots of people died... and are still dying.
    Last edited by Musthavename; April 10, 2016 at 04:19 PM.
    Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the day.
    Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Yeah I think europes population may have taken somewhat of a hit, everyone but Commonwealth and Great Britain ballin with 0 manpower.

Italy plans on making men out of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelon View Post
    Italy plans on making men out of gold.
    Damnit, he knows my plan...

Welcome to another iteration of 'The boring colonial game', where there is never any competition in the new world.
    ''Holy hell that Scythe is overpowerd! Death should be nerfed!''

Didn't really help that Spain, France, Burgundy and Denmark all kinda dropped from the colonial point of view.

Don't care anyway, the land war in Europe is pretty fun.

Who needs colonies when you can pick on Ai Asians? I might be late this Sunday for like 15 mins. Please be sweethearts and wait if that is the case.

Petrucci might miss tomorrow's session. I am publicly posting my reasonable demands.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by abbews; April 16, 2016 at 04:49 AM.

"Italy won't exist after this war."

Blasting session ain't it mates? Number of soliders who died in this two wars , if we count manpower and mercenaries is over 4 millions (of whom about half mughals )

For every fallen Commonwealth soldier there would be four dead Mughals at his feet. Yet the horde kept on coming. Rout after rout of the Mughal armies, seeming infinite in number. In the west, the supreme Austrian army held the sneaky Italians at bay. The Swedes bolstered our ranks and played tag with the Koreans.

In the end, millions lay dead across the Caucasian steppes. The Mughals went from overpowering victory to a crippled stalemate. Mughal ambitions were stopped in the Marches, their dead left to rot.

PLC is giving itself too much credit. They only got two and a half men for one of their own. And frankly as long as Charlie Sheen is alive, we don't give a .

Mughals propose unblocking of the World and localisation of any further conflicts. Not that we seek any. We are content with current situation on our western front.

Well, that war was fun - things I did:

- Utterly routed the Swiss who were not prepared for me fighting them, forcing them into a White Peace almost immediately.
    - Had some skirmishes with the Italians, but mostly had a staring contest with them. Did some damage early on despite attacking them in mountains because my troops were the tech level above, causing them to temporarily all run away behind their forts to upgrade. Later on I think I only got in one battle as a British distraction let me snipe a siege stack without a general.
    - Kept beating on Brandenburg but never bothered making advances into his lands.
    - Supported the Poles and Swedes a couple of times by bringing reinforcements, only for the confidence instilled by the nearby proximity of Austrians being enough to cause them to win anyway.

The grand Italians destroyed 2 British armies and *technically* won a battle with the Austrians. But the brave Brits did distract me and allow Musty to wipe an unprotected stack.

In before power bloc.

Blasting session for Mughals. Our income jumped for 300 to 500, development raised by 1k and territorial agreements were made with neighboring players. We laughed while watching Eurovision contest and threw bucks at the crowd.

Lord Romanus III's Avatar Primicerius

Switzerland gained a new overlord and many improvements were done.

List of accomplishments:
    - Increased income by over 60 monthly, giving Switzerland a spot in the top 5(?)
    - Reduced insane Castillian liberty desire
    - Increased the size of the army to 210k, with appropriate numbers of cavalry and artillery
    - Caught up in technologies and in ideas, resulting in economic and military benefits
    - Reconfigured trade by realigning the burgher provinces, creating a trade fleet, moving merchants, and moving our trade port to Genoa
    - Overhauled the fort system, reducing useless forts, creating new ones, and gaining ideas to reduce maintenance
    - Fought a war against just Great Britain, seizing Paris; SwitzerFrance was created as a vassal state to begin absorbing British France through diplomacy

Failures:
    - Lost a war against the Commonwealth, Sweden, Austria, and Great Britain. This cost 2k in money, two Swiss provinces to Austria, and Holstein from our ally to Sweden

The session overall saw a great increase in Switzerland's position amongst the nations of Europe. It is now able to fight most nations in a one on one and it will continue to strengthen itself internally.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast