Thread: CTD at the start of all Tactical Battles

Default CTD at the start of all Tactical Battles

Hi All,

I am playing grand campaign as the British, and the strategic game works fine, but CTDs every time I don't "auto-resolve" a battle; whenever I try to actually fight a tactical battle, the game CTDs, and says that NDM has stopped working. I looked through the forums and didn't see this specific issue, but sorry if it was solved somewhere else...any help would be appreciated.

I want to thank Darth and everyone else that works so hard on these mods...I have enjoyed the DM for Empire for years...

Default Re: CTD at the start of all Tactical Battles

Quote Originally Posted by BeerHunter View Post
    Hi All,

I am playing grand campaign as the British, and the strategic game works fine, but CTDs every time I don't "auto-resolve" a battle; whenever I try to actually fight a tactical battle, the game CTDs, and says that NDM has stopped working. I looked through the forums and didn't see this specific issue, but sorry if it was solved somewhere else...any help would be appreciated.

I want to thank Darth and everyone else that works so hard on these mods...I have enjoyed the DM for Empire for years...
    Same thing is happening to me. Conquered all of Spain as the British and the Fench are just now starting to shift forces south. Napoleon has besieged one of my towns and has three full stacked armies reinforcing him. My three armies are ready to tango in what should be an incredible battle. I sallied forth and went through the deployment phase but as soon as I click Start Battle, I get the NTW has stopped working window Funny thing is, if I move one of my armies to a particular point it is intercepted by two of the French armies and ends up being ambushed. I can play that battle just fine though I routinely get my butt kicked by French Howitzers.