Thread: TIC Download Mirrors.

Icon10 TIC Download Mirrors.

New, working mirrors:

TIC 1.0

TIC 1.1

TIC 1.2

Maurits

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Sorry about the delay guys..but the mirrors are slowly coming online.

In addition to Fileplanet, we'll be posting up to filefront, filefactory, megaupload, and last but not least Moddb.

RedXIII will be updating the downloads page on www.rometotalrealism.org but in the meantime we'll also post updates here.

TIC Download Page on RTR Website.

FilePlanet/IGN

TIC 1.0 Mod Installer - the cheese
    TIC 1.1 Patch
    TIC 1.0 Extras Installer - Mod should already be installed
    TIC 1.0 Install Tutorial - you veterans won't need this
    TIC Light

Megaupload Links

You don't need to register, just plug in some graphic code they show you to make sure you are a human.

TIC 1.0 Mod Installer
    TIC 1.1 Patch
    TIC Extras Installer
    TIC Install Tutorial
    TIC Light (no music,video, etc)

FileFront

TIC 1.0 Mod Installer
    TIC 1.1 Patch
    TIC Extras Installer
    TIC Light (no music,video, etc)
    Last edited by Maurits; August 18, 2012 at 04:26 PM.

Default Re: TIC Mirrors LIVE!

What about the movies that had separate links for fileplanet? Are they in the Extras installer?

Quote Originally Posted by florin80 View Post
    What about the movies that had separate links for fileplanet? Are they in the Extras installer?
    Yes

Icon7 Re: TIC Mirrors LIVE!

thanks

I have been gone away for quite some time but have RTR gotten the www.rometotalrealism.org back? Last time I was here you were still using the www.totalrealism.net, which one will be the one used in the future?

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Kotik View Post
    I have been gone away for quite some time but have RTR gotten the www.rometotalrealism.org back? Last time I was here you were still using the www.totalrealism.net, which one will be the one used in the future?
    Kotik, I thought you may have been missing in action somewhere! Quite a few people were lost with the problems with the old forum. Good to hear from someone from the old tech support team! Hope you still find ship life OK.

I am sure vashiyusuf will be able to explain what will happen soon. I know that the rights to one site are owned by the RTR team but I am not sure which. I did ask a short while back but I've forgotten which one. I think people wanted to get RTR VII The Iberian Conflict released first.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

www.rometotalrealism.org was never "lost". I bought it during some past dark days thereby enabling the team to survive the domain mess with rometotalrealism.com.

we are working on getting totalrealism.net properly transferred to the team.

but - totalrealism.net expires in early Feb. It was prudent based on potential uncertainties about getting the transfer performed by the current owner in time - that we started using rometotalrealism.org again. both have been and are valid and point to the same place.

- seemed best to use the rtr.org domain right now especially as we launched new product....

rometotalrealism.com is not an official domain, and does not represent the team.
    Last edited by vashiyusuf; January 17, 2008 at 09:45 AM.

@Brusilov: No but I thought the whole forum down time would be short-term so I simply stood back. Other things like school, work and now family (im getting married and on the 4th october 2007 my fiancé gave birth to a baby boy) has cut my free-time down so much I barely see the computer.

Now I have to stand down that position on the tech team, that you so generously let me keep despite everything, simply becuase I dont spend very much time online nor do I play the game regulary but I will ofcourse help the new tech team out when ever possible.

@vashiyusuf: Ahh so that was you who bought the domain, I was at that time in as a tech team member so I could follow the discussions close but then suddenly everybody stoped talking about the domain so I thought everyhting went down the drain. So the totalrealism.net will be the future official site for RTR?

Brusilov! Haven't you told then who are the old timers off RTR? Son, I have been on the RTR fourms since they got their own site, I was one of the 50 first to register on the old totalrealism.com forum Dont worry vashiyusuf I remember, I remember...

kotik:

The rtr.org / rtr.com stuff happened a long long time ago.

When we get the totalrealism.net transfer completed, we'll review options again. but until we do -- we have to play things relaxed and loose with what constitutes "official" , or "permanent" domain.

But rometotalrealism.org should always point to our website, no matter what happens with totalrealism.net

updated download list

Does the Light version include the 1.1 patch ?

Quote Originally Posted by Caius Antonius View Post
    Does the Light version include the 1.1 patch ?
    Caius: no sorry, the light version doesn't include the 1.1 patch. you'll need to download and install the light version then get the 1.1 patch.

Alright, thanks for the quick feedback

HouseOfHam's Avatar Primicerius

We're now officially over 10k downloads for the v1.0 installer.
    RTR website/SVN admin

- Settlement coordinate locator -for RTW/M2TW
    - EDB Validator v1.2.8 (Oct 16, 2012) - for RTW/M2TW
    - RTW scripting tutorials
    - n-turns per year script generator

Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfHam View Post
    We're now officially over 10k downloads for the v1.0 installer.
    Yiihaaa! Feels good!!!!

Ok my personal goal for TIC has been reached! ....

Are the TIC light version downloads included??

Cheers

Q.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Quinctius Cincinnatus View Post
    Yiihaaa! Feels good!!!!

Ok my personal goal for TIC has been reached! ....
    So, how many of the 10K downloads are you then?

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

Quote Originally Posted by Brusilov View Post
    So, how many of the 10K downloads are you then?
    eheh only one only one ... but I thought Master of Thessus ordered his BT- legion to download TIC full-time :p

Q.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Quinctius Cincinnatus View Post
    eheh only one only one ... but I thought Master of Thessus ordered his BT- legion to download TIC full-time :p

Q.
    I can assure you no such orders were given. I only downloaded once after the game was released.

HouseOfHam's Avatar Primicerius

As of 2008-06-12:

FilePlanet/IGN

TIC 1.0 Mod Installer - 6758
    TIC Light - 124

Megaupload (reported by Vashi on 2008-06-11)

TIC 1.0 Mod Installer - 654
    TIC Light - 67

FileFront

TIC 1.0 Mod Installer - 2698
    TIC Light - 455

FileFactory - files have been removed for some reason (counts lost, unless Mac has some way to pull them out)

Total:10756
    RTR website/SVN admin

- Settlement coordinate locator -for RTW/M2TW
    - EDB Validator v1.2.8 (Oct 16, 2012) - for RTW/M2TW
    - RTW scripting tutorials
    - n-turns per year script generator

Citizen

Are there any numbers available for the patch (1.1)? This could show how many people are still playing (maybe).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast