Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshots / Empires' Maps Thread

Default Re: Screenshots / Empires' Maps Thread

Judging by screenshots, my version of M2TW Stainless Steel doesn't have half as nearly as good graphics, mine are maxed out on the settings and still aren't great (I'm running it on a fairly powerful PC)

Could anybody help!?

Quote Originally Posted by English Total War Gamer View Post
    Judging by screenshots, my version of M2TW Stainless Steel doesn't have half as nearly as good graphics, mine are maxed out on the settings and still aren't great (I'm running it on a fairly powerful PC)

Could anybody help!?
    they are probably using GEM mod or some version of it

What is GEM mod? And this mod is add in current sship or it will add in the next patch?
    Sship team we want more new images about new patch or new skins! Please haha
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

@ English Total War, do you use any software to take screenshots? For instance, I'm using Fraps (not the best one regarding quality) but there are several other ones.

@ j.a.luna, GEM (Graphic Enhanced Mod) is a mod based on SweetFX and similar stuff that improves the graphic of your game. You can find it here.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

But it improve the graphic of your gameplay or only your screenshots?
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Blog Entries

Both and even videos
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    Both and even videos
    Ok great, but this gem mod is not include in the current sship? You will plan add this improve graphic in the next patch?
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Blog Entries

No because it relies a lot on your machine performances.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Have you try to put knight dressed horses for your mod's knights, in your mod?
    If yes i would like to see a screenshot.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Blog Entries

The one you sent to me? If yes, not yet (busy on something else) but I can make a quick try

Quote Originally Posted by MWY View Post
    New Boyars (replacing the old model, they now wear spears into battle):
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I prefer boyars with swords. This way, its preaty much like we see dismounted knights using spears.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles-91 View Post
    I prefer boyars with swords. This way, its preaty much like we see dismounted knights using spears.
    Yes me too, and also i prefer and i think that is more correct that druzhina have little axes,maces or swords, russians have too spears units have account that their elite units(novgorod palace guard and kievan guard also have spears as primary weapon) i see more correct that high nobility of russians(boyars) fight with swords or maybe maces
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Rusichi has literally zero boyars or druzhina using swords. Without creating and uv-mapping my own sword models, there wasn't really a good way to implement sworded infantry. So it will be like this for the new patch atleast. I actually find it pretty nice to fight without swords by the way, makes lighter units more viable and important. If you find someone who is willing to make the models, I will most likely implement sworded boyars/druzhina aswell.

Anyways, here is some new stuff:

Dismounted Feudal knights UG2 (which was formerly using the chivalric knights model), probably the most badass-looking unit right now. Oh and I made the norse helmets a bit more unique as you can see:

I have dismounted boyars with axes+shields.If you want me, i can send them to you.

Also, check this russian spearmen, i think you dont have it.

EDIT:
    Here are some more russian units that could be used for SSHIP era

Regarding feudal knights...
    Take a look at those helmets

Check this quality of shields. Have in mind that every european have shileds of this quality.

Khorassan

Il post more pictures. I can send you all these units. All u need to say is that u you want them.

I have to make new post, because when i edit one above, i keep crashing on page, cant save it. I guess too many images.

Check those helmets

1 tier belove

Some muslim troops

Good options for houscarls and hirdmen
    1)

Bellum Crucis 7.0 Have great shields for most factions. Example almoravid/almohad shields

More possibilities for knights(great helmets)

Example of good change for norman spearmen unit.

Almoravid african heavy cav (can be also used for fatimid)

And many more units...

Wooow awesome achilles!!! I guess that much units as norman spearmen units,housecarls,cristhian guard,russian units and almoravids units could be add for sship
    They are great images and units!
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

As turn 76 rolls around (I'm at turn 80, so this is a bit behind where I am, but you get the idea...) the Pisan empire with its oddly anachronistic and broken super crossbowmen is just rolling over people. If only I was willing to mess up my family tree to just get more generals... actually I just remembered you can simply train them if you are the player.

Pisa starts off with only two characters. This is the second one (and the second faction leader). Thus far, all the "Royal Blood" people are Dread, while the generals I have added are a mix between Dread (for fighting) and a couple newer Chivalry ones (for helping settlement grow).

These chaps are hilariously fun to use. Of course apparently getting them from the start is a bug, they should only show up on turn 400+ (ie: after the whole map would've been conquered perhaps). But anyway, fun.

They get a full three upgrades and two different looks. There's Light Brigandine & Brigandine, and then later on (so in this case, like after another 240 turns) they upgrade to Heavy Brigandine and Late Brigandine.

(Pavises show up between turn 360 to 400)
    Last edited by Alavaria; June 26, 2016 at 07:47 PM.

Is this how it is supposed to be? Mongols did not get any stacks so far. Will they get later? And why they didnt got new stacks so far ?I assume it has something to do with scripting, like if they have some settlements fast they not get supporting stacks.

Can someone pls explain m emongol invasion script

Even with starting stacks they got lot of terriotiry. VH/VH campaing.

And btw, sigilmasa in all my campaing is 90% time rebels. I suggest doing something with this settlemet, maybe giving it to almoravids from start or deleting it, or giving itsome law building.

Without stacks they wouldn't be able to expand at all. So yes obviously they got armies, and yes it's intented that they get a lot of money (representing the rest of their empire) at the beginning. The money they get is reduced over time though, to reflect the powerstruggles within the empire.

I know that. but i was asking when they get stacks? what years