Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lord Buio "SPARTA ANTHOLOGY RESKIN" 1.0 for the Main Campaign and WOS Campaign

Sir Althfons's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Lord Buio "SPARTA ANTHOLOGY RESKIN" 1.0 for the Main Campaign and WOS Campaign

I was actually wondering why my comment didn't appear...!

I was just congratulating you on your mod anyway...

Default Re: Lord Buio "SPARTA ANTHOLOGY RESKIN" 1.0 for the Main Campaign and WOS Campaign

non steam download link doesnt seem to work
    it just downloads 1 file aroung 100 mb and i cant do anything with it
    please help

Sorry sir, but can you increase reflective of helmet, armor, weapon of these unit. I really love to see it when they fight under the sunlight, it so amazing. Please help me. Thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by skylli View Post
    non steam download link doesnt seem to work
    it just downloads 1 file aroung 100 mb and i cant do anything with it
    please help
    Same here. I put the file in ''data'' folder, but still nothing happens

Without a doubt the single best unit overhaul I've seen for RomeII!

Libertus

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! Cool, my friend.

Hi. Is some graphic mod necessary to run this mod properly. Mod works fine to me, but some units mainly "Spartan hoplites" have bugs. There is one type of armor which is "invisible" and you can see through soldiers. And in campaing in one battle, the game crashed. So what I need to know, if it's possible to run the mod properly even on vanilla game or if the mod is just compactible to another graphic mod like Radious for example (which don't work to me) :/

i may sound like a noob which i am when it comes to modding but how do i install this onto rome 2 (non steam)

i may sound like a noob which i am when it comes to modding but how do i install this onto rome 2 (non steam)

Hi all, i download the file but i don't know how to use it ?

Icon lokk like a white sheet can somebody help me pls ?

Sorry for bad English.

Sir Althfons's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Polou33 View Post
    Hi all, i download the file but i don't know how to use it ?

Icon lokk like a white sheet can somebody help me pls ?

Sorry for bad English.
    Yes, hello. You have to write the name of the mod into your user script which is usually in C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Rome2\scripts, at least in windows7.
    The user script is a text note which you fill with the mods you wish to load at start; it needs to have the format:

mod aum_mod.pack;

mod "trom_ornamentum.pack";

mod "trom_core_part_1.pack";

mod "trom_music.pack";

mod "trom_media.pack";

mod "misfires.pack";

The example above is with empire mods but format is the same. Just make sure to include the name of the pack between quotation marks, followed by .pack and end in semicolon.

is there a way to recruit unlimited royal "SPARTAN HERO ELITE" units?

Hi, Is it compatible with divide et impera ? thx

It should be mate

naxzul666's Avatar Que la fête commence !
    Content Emeritus

I download pack into folder data. Then I started game, but there was not any changes. This is not first mode that I dowloaded, but no one works. Can someone help me, how to do it? I Have Rome Total War 2 "Emperor Edition"

Hello everyone!
    I want restat those units for balance radious mod.Not for public.Its for me, if someone can help please contract me.

Last edited by Leonardo; May 08, 2019 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Non-English message removed.

Does anyone know if Buil is still around these days? His last activity seems to be from 2 years ago. I was hoping to request his permission to incorporate his models into my Sparta Reborn reskin mod specifically DEI but I haven't found a good way to contact him.

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

buio666 intended this to be DeI compatible but it is not fully due to the extremely OP stats (within DeI). I haven't fixed the population issue yet but I may look into that in the future, if there is enough demand for it.

DeI compatible version with properly adjusted stats:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zV...M-Q_jdmfwLduB8
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast